Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have decided to stick around.

I wasnt crazy about the methodry of using the songs, but the only way we can get these deaf politicians to hear us is together and although I might not always agree with the ways and means, I share the goal.

If you have any doubts about that:

http://www.theacorn.com/news/2007/0705/Letters/013.html

Larry

I read your letter to the Acorn. It was insightful and very good. Nice job. I'm glad you decided to remain supporting ALIPAC in our cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm going to send a contribution to the Conference.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Good Question.

I understand that the boycott supporters/illegal alien supporters have asked participating stores to place fliers in the windows. If they are participating, then you will not shop there.

Also, there is more information coming about places to shop at.

Lastly, it's not about hurting or helping a particular business. The boycotters are attempting to economically impact the city tax base of Waukegan so you counter that by a greater contribution to the tax base by spending money/sales tax in the Waukegan city limits.

nntrix,

Your right, the stores that will be hurt by this are stores illegal aliens traditionally shop at and the others will go unscathed. Same thing happened in Farmers Branch.

Dixie
    Let me apologize. I should not have voiced my concern here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I was wondering if any stores or shops in Waukegan may have shop on line address's? Maybe people who can't travel could help by supporting stores on line. Just a thought.
    I've been trying to locate shops that have websites, but I couldn't find any!! I do know of one that does though, and he really could use some business here. This man is displaying a flyer to our conference, and supports the 287g fully. Here's his site...

http://www.koscoflags.com/

Dixie...I forgot to put that on the list!! Oops
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm going to send a contribution to the Conference.

Dixie
    Thank you, Dixie. If any of you can't make it to the conference, but still would like to contribute, you may do that at www.acitizensvoice.com thank you all for your continued support and dedication to the cause!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12