Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another 300+ emails out and 18 phone calls.

Added to www.digg.com under Politics. Be sure to Digg it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Left this article and a link with one of our local bloggers here.

Am going to try with one of our more conservative co-editors of The Oregonian. He has spoken up on how this bill is not only out of touch with what Americans really want, but also with reality of how to deal with lawbreakers.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keeping Americans from voicing their opinions

They can keep our phone calls, polls, and faxes under wraps. Why haven't Americans organized a march like the illegals did? You can't hide thousands of Americans marching in downtown areas. We could organize it on a weekend so we could be respectful to our employers, which is more than the illegals did. Just a thought. I want to be heard. You would, too, if your senators were McCain and Kyl. What a disgrace!

SenorKylNoMas,,WELCOME to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

Crossed the border?

My home borders one of the illegal aliens who can afford to purchase a $235,000 house because he's lived here illegally for over 10 years and doesn't have to pay taxes. My alien neighbor can violate city codes by running a landscaping business out of a residential neighborhood and the city requires me, as a U.S. citizen, to get a business license to sell stuff on Ebay. The city refuses to give them any citations or cease their commercial business. This is America?

When the government stops listening to its people

Love to see a large march to the capital; millions of American citizens expressing their dislike of this bill. It would be a sight to behold. I also realize something else; many people don't see it; or don't know whats going on or are misinformed by the major media. Its true that today you have to search for the truth; via the Internet or radio; some news channels are worthy. Some of us do read the paper just to see the blatant distortions but there are a few who get it right; also magazines but it has to be done. I tend to try to see all views on issues; as many do. Others are just to busy with their lives to consider the fact that something is seriously wrong; in our government.

I called Senator Lotts office and spoke to a staff member of his to express some concerns I had with the illegal immigration bill S. 1348 that I read. I was polite; but she quickly said I will relay him your message cutting me off before I was even done. She then hung up on me. Well that was rude; I thought. So I called back and left him a recorded message of what I wanted to say. It was followed up by an e-mail. Now to tell you the truth; when she brushed me off like that it spoke volumes. He has already decided. He does not care. I e-mailed him before and Senator McConnell. I have received e-mail responses from many senators; mostly form statements of received e-mail a few personal. Just about every Senator but those two. I hate to say it but they don't want to hear from U.S citizens. This Bill though they know that the country by enlarge hates it and doesn't want it; is being shoved through.

My question is why. Something is very wrong here; when the government stops listening to its people.

Now I sat down with somebody today who told me some things; asked me if I watched the history channel etc. Well yes I answered. Then that person said history repeats itself; I then realized what they meant.
    History does repeat itself; but not always in the same place; sometimes its right in front of you but you cannot believe it.

April
    I am on it and am emailing and posting it!

A lot of the talk show hosts in PA were talking fondly of this release they received. We talked about this on the air on three stations this past weekend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go guys!!!!!

Great responses to the emails William.

We're out of touch with reality? Wow, he and others are truly clueless!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast