Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Count me in again today...more calls, faxes and emails.

Response from N.C. Democrat U.S. Senate Canidate JIM HENDRIX

I received the following reply for my email (Illegals in North Carolina) sent to North Carolina state level Democratic office holders and candidates from Dem. U.S. Senate candidate John Hendrix of North Carolina. It sounds as if Jim Hendrix is on the right path, Jim's email address and web site are at the bottom of his response! So far this has been my only response; silence indicates support for the ILLEGALS.

"My Friend

I am ON YOUR SIDE. This whole business should be a no-brainer, but some folks just don't get it. Why is there even a question? If children of Aliens Illegally Residing (AIR's) apply to community colleges, then the first thing that should happen is that a call must be made to I.C.E., notifying them of the AIR's, and their address. These AIR's then need to be on the next bus out. This is called "enforcing the law". There is one exception, however. According to the Constitution of the United States, if the child is born in the United States, regardless of the status of the parents, this child is a U.S. citizen and is entitled to the privileges and benefits of a citizen. The parents are not. This "anchor baby" business is something else that needs to be dealt with. If AIR's have a child in this country, the child may stay, either in foster care or with a sponsor, but the parents MUST return to their homeland. That is my position. Secure our borders, enforce the law, and then think about revamping the immigration system.

At this point, I have very little influence in the State Capitol, except as an ordinary citizen. However, as a candidate for the United States Senate, should I win the Democratic primary, they will be forced to listen to me. I do need your help.

Just a few days ago Governor Mike Easley attended a fundraiser for my primary opponent, Kay Hagan. It isn't hard to figure out where her thoughts are going on this issue. She is the choice of Senator Chuck Schumer and the Democratic Senatorial Committee. We can't let the Senate dictate who will be its next member. The time to act is now. E-mail everyone you know. Let them know that there is at least ONE Democrat who is in your side. I hate to beg, but I also need money to fight this battle. Even a five dollar contribution from enough people, will go a long way to securing the future of our nation.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me again.

Sincerely
    John Ross Hendrix
    johnrhendrix@yahoo.com
    http://www.hendrixcampaign.com
    Hendrix for Senate Campaign
    P.O. Box 3054
    Cary, NC 27519-3054"

working4change
    lccat...Thanks that's encouraging. You may want to post this on the other thread also in general discussion to encourage everyone.

Email sent. Thx to all other fellow Patriots

Subject: Illegal Aliens do not belong in our country and certainly not allowed in NC College's!

These resource-sucking criminals do not belong here and certainly do not belong sitting next to my LEGAL triplets while demonstrating that even those who break the law are allowed access to NC's resources and no one cares. First and foremost, I refuse to educate and raise my children that crime does pay (this is criminal and wrong). I refuse to accept the current mindset that values, the rule of law and knowing and being taught right from wrong was only a 20th century phenomenon.
    I've seen firsthand the strong liberal slant of educators and administrators in the county school system, trying to instill their twisted value system and trying to brainwash my children to learn, more like brainwash them and again I see both the liberal NC government and liberal pothead professors using their leftist, pansy beliefs decide that educating illegal's is what is best. The people, those who vote, decide on standards and how our hard earned tax money is best spent.
    Many of us are tired of spending our personal time trying to get real representation. The numbers that I'm hearing is that 70% plus good North Carolinian's want these illegal's SENT HOME and certainly do not want to pay OUR tax dollars to subsidize people who don't belong here! What, we're training them to take OUR jobs!?

A 1-issue voter and Activist against Illegal Immigration and fed up with my country filling up with illegal, freeloading, uneducated illegal's seeking welfare from the country that's soon to mirror other 3rd world countries, the USA. Those in political office who don't represent us and don't represent public demand to squash the disease and infestation of illegal Mod Edit upon these once great lands and deserve to be shown the door.
    xxx xxxxxxx
    xxxx, NC

Well, Here's my answer back from Easley and my return reply.

Dear Sir;

In your response I see you are pro illegal. You may say not penalize the children. The children are ILLEGAL. So in essence you not only reward the ILLEGAL parents that brought them here you reward what you are calling a child. College age is NOT a child. They know full well they are here against the law.

So you tell me that because the federal government isn't doing enough the states should have a free for all and break laws also? You say no tax payers dollars are paying for their education. That is not correct. If they are here illegally they have no Social Security Number. Unless some poor soul is a victim of identity theft. So the money they pay with is tax free. They did not pay income tax on it so it is ill gotten money and should be confiscated.

The term you politically correct individuals use is "undocumented". A glossy word that makes you feel better about screwing the American people. Period. It will be interesting to watch and see how many terrorists are here under the same terms. Hmm, I wonder if there are any already here. I think you can pretty much bet on it.

Legal immigrants I have no problem with. They came here for a better life and did things legally. They made that effort to become Americans as my great grandparents did. If they do NOT have paper work stating they are legal immigrants to America. They are Illegal Aliens. Period. And do not have a right to our systems, schools, health care etc. I am sick of paying taxes to give them a free ride.

What about each states duty to unsure OUR Constitutional rights are not being violated? Illegals do not have Constitutional rights. They are NOT citizens. The states are not exempt from responsibility. I think too many politicians and schools think they are above the law. None of the illegals are innocent they are little more than criminals. What health care did they use growing up? What jobs did their parents do and not pay income tax? Who paid for their Elementary- High school costs?

I know there are groups and lobbyists that may be helping these illegal students financially. Why won't they help American students that could use it. No child of an illegal should have their schooling paid for until every underprivileged American student schooling is paid for. I can not afford to send my children to school. I know more of us are here in the USA that can't afford it.

I'm sorry. I wish I could be sympathetic. I can't. Lynne

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/4/2007 8:56:42 AM
    To: starwalker@twlakes.net
    Subject: RE: Governor's Web Site - Education

Thank you for contacting Gov. Mike Easley on this important issue.

Gov. Easley says it is in North Carolina’s interest to allow immigrants to attend North Carolina community colleges if they qualify and pay out-of-state tuition. Out of state tuition more than covers the cost of the service, so no tax dollars pay for their education. These are young people who were brought here as babies or youngsters, through no fault of their own. They distinguished themselves in our public schools.

Gov. Easley will not grind a heel in their faces and slam doors on them. The community college systems must be open to everyone so they can become productive members of our society and help North Carolina and America compete in the world economy. To do otherwise would be to set a policy that is destined to build a weaker North Carolina. We do not want to reap the consequences of that.

Denying immigrants access to community colleges does not penalize them, it penalizes our state and innocent children. Any problems with immigration exist because of the United States Congress’ failure to accept its Constitutional responsibility to deal honestly with immigration policies.
    LOU DOBBS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12