Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No March On DC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

stez, why is closing the borders not a main priority? The entire problem we have is intertwined. We are facing an America that no one would have thought would happen or would have been possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Willaim and Vortex, gotja.

Vortex, I will Sir and, William, you can bet I won't dare mispell ALIPAC again (blushing).

Before this all is over, I expect that things will get as confused as they were when I did defense stuff and I never knew what was really happening.

As for 9/12, I share the values and principles as stated. IN time we will hear the worst about every affiliation we will have. Look what they did to Nixon because he tried Alger Hess. When the wall came down we actually got the Soviet records, he was a spy as the assist. Sec. of State in the FDR administration. No wonder Yalta happened.

So I look forward to the report. I look forward to being an ALIPACian! I will kick ass and take names and photos will abound. I will try and find one of the Open Border type and take them on. Maybe as I'm doing CPR (joke, joke).

Thanks William for being big, like the President of a national political movement that is changing the given order.

We need everyone's help.

Please view, distribute, and give your honest comments on this video of Dick Armey of Freedomworks (Leading the 9/12 events) comments on immigration

Dick Armey of Freedomworks Wants Liberty for Illegal Aliens 'Bless Their Hearts'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's sad that you would allow the fact that you did not receive a personalized lace bordered invitation to Washington DC to prevent you from attending. Are you that single issue oriented that if this venue does not promote your agenda (an agenda that a majority of Americans support) you can not attend?
    Seems like your ego and tunnel vision are contributing to the problem rather than the solution.
    But if you need an invitation, here it is.
    You are cordially invited to the loosely organized event happening in Washington Dc on September 12 in the year of our Lord 2009. This event will be used to promote a return of government to the constitutionally enumerated powers and to put our "leaders" on notice that they are employed to listen to and represent us in all matters including immigration enforcement. It would be wonderful to see you there with many from your wonderful organization, if not c'est la vie.
    Thanx Bill[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by billg64
    It's sad that you would allow the fact that you did not receive a personalized lace bordered invitation to Washington DC to prevent you from attending. Are you that single issue oriented that if this venue does not promote your agenda (an agenda that a majority of Americans support) you can not attend?
    Seems like your ego and tunnel vision are contributing to the problem rather than the solution.
    But if you need an invitation, here it is.
    You are cordially invited to the loosely organized event happening in Washington Dc on September 12 in the year of our Lord 2009. This event will be used to promote a return of government to the constitutionally enumerated powers and to put our "leaders" on notice that they are employed to listen to and represent us in all matters including immigration enforcement. It would be wonderful to see you there with many from your wonderful organization, if not c'est la vie.
    Thanx Bill[/b]
    Yea, I usually respond to 'invites' laced with insults well.

Hey folks, I guess all hell is gonna rise up here in a few days when we share our research info with the nation.

W

Armey was certainly a major backer of the Bush immigration visa doctrine. I think that he is ideologically committed to free market globalism and a fiscal conservative who views the immigration issue as being linked to the open market policies he supports.

I agree with most of his views except his immigration view and rigid free market concepts. I think that he and a lot of ideological conservatives believe that free labor flow is necessary for an "efficient market" and view the no-amnesty border issue as "protectionism" and absolutely antithetical to their free-market ideology.

FreedomWorks backs about every issue that I and those tea party participants I communicate with support except no-amnesty on immigration. They feel (I asked) that their exclusive issues are the healthcare bill and the national debt issues.

I don't think there is any danger of the tea party movement being co-opted by them or anyone else. I await the report with interest. I personally think you should release it after the event and not make it the participation issue you are headed towards creating no matter how hard you say you aren't.

I am sure you're right, William, in your assessment that he, Armey, believes in grassroots movements and their political power. I believe, like you (i think) he hopes that he will gain more political power out of his association with the March. He has used similar methods in the past.

BTW, there are other voices in the FW heirarchy that are anti-amnesty oriented and everyone I am acquainted with there is very anti-amnesty.

Someone please explain the difference between Repub and Dem these days. Just on the issue of illegal immigration and legal immigration, the Repubs want it to make sure their corporate buddies get higher profits, and the Dems want it as they claim to commiserate with the poor only coming here for a better life.
    No matter the reason, it seems that the end result is the same: more people putting more pressure on this country while sending money out of the country (remittances to Mexico have been the second largest component of their GDP for the last few years.)

Hello,
    I'm sorry if you understood my last post to be a diatribe of insults; it was not intended to be. We are on the same team! That post was written to highlight the fact or illusion that you are opting out of an event that has the potential to begin shifting the power base back to the people of this country; if that shift of power occurs, it becomes more possible to address the issue of illegal immigration in a sane manner. NONE of the people that we have allowed to become "governors" of the people will EVER address this issue in any way that is even remotely satisfactory to us.
    There is a litany of issues that are equally ignored or misrepresented by our "representatives" today. It is my position that the march on DC on the 12th is an effort to wrest control of our destinies from an internal enemy of the constitution, that puts us (you and me) in a much better place to insert sanity in the manner in which we protect our nation and our citizens.
    In closing, if I spoke or wrote in a manner that seemed condescending to you, I apologize whole heartedly. I repeat my plea that you and your organization participate with the modern patriots on Sept. 12 in the capital of our great republic.

God Bless you in the work you perform,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by billg64
    Hello,
    I'm sorry if you understood my last post to be a diatribe of insults; it was not intended to be. We are on the same team! That post was written to highlight the fact or illusion that you are opting out of an event that has the potential to begin shifting the power base back to the people of this country; if that shift of power occurs, it becomes more possible to address the issue of illegal immigration in a sane manner. NONE of the people that we have allowed to become "governors" of the people will EVER address this issue in any way that is even remotely satisfactory to us.
    There is a litany of issues that are equally ignored or misrepresented by our "representatives" today. It is my position that the march on DC on the 12th is an effort to wrest control of our destinies from an internal enemy of the constitution, that puts us (you and me) in a much better place to insert sanity in the manner in which we protect our nation and our citizens.
    In closing, if I spoke or wrote in a manner that seemed condescending to you, I apologize whole heartedly. I repeat my plea that you and your organization participate with the modern patriots on Sept. 12 in the capital of our great republic.

God Bless you in the work you perform,
    Bill
    No problem. Thanks for the clarification Bill.

I think this full moon has got many of us on edge these last few days.

If anyone can see a way that me and a team of ALIPACers going to DC could actually help at this point then I am listening.

We just will not be able to do a rally with a stage and sound system and permit outside the White House as we had aspired to do with only two weeks to 9/12

W

I would say anyone one who lives close to DC and are attending could maybe hand out some alipac flyers with information on the cost of illegal aliens, how they are laying the cost completely on the backs of the American taxpayer along with education, incarceration etc. while Americans wages plummet and jobs dissapear.

How about a news release with big head lines:

ALIPAC JOINS PATRIOTIC AMERICANS IN DC FOR 9/12 PROJECT

something like that!!

This would show we are standing with and supporting our fellow Americans

W. there is only 7 days left

BTW: that is what Tiny and I did at our last tea party in Idaho, and people were happy to get the information.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast