Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Risks American Lives Open Border for Mexican Flu

April 27, 2009

press@alipac.us, (866) 703-0864

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC calls on the Obama administration to immediately close the southern border and restrict all inbound air and ground traffic from Mexico to emergencies and product delivery immediately to protect American lives from the Mexican Swine Flu outbreak.

"The Obama administration's failure to secure our borders against a possible pandemic is putting American lives at risk at a time when days and hours matter," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "The weak and inadequate "passive surveillance" described during Sunday's press conference is offensive to the rational mind."

Instead of advising American tourists not to travel to Mexico, or closing border crossings and air travel gates to essential travel only, the Obama administration is treating Mexico like a 51st state, instead of a separate nation.

ALIPAC is also critical of Obama administration's failure to appoint key leadership prior to this crisis. America is entering this crisis without a secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) or appointees in any of the department’s 19 key posts. President Barack Obama has not yet chosen a surgeon general or the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. His choice to run the Food and Drug Administration awaits confirmation.

"Obama was playing golf Sunday. Instead, he should have been addressing the nation, securing the borders, and filling the gaps in our government leadership from an emergency command center!" said William Gheen. "He refuses to send troops to the border to stop the violence from spilling over or the Mexican flu from crossing into America. Instead we get second tier bureaucrats telling Americans to wash our hands and cover our mouths when we cough like a bunch of 1st grade students."

Obama recently traveled to Mexico to pledge his support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty and the unconstitutional implementation of the Security and Prosperity Partnership launched under the Bush administration found at SPP.gov The SPP, which has no approval from the American public or Congressional oversight states borders should remain open during pandemics... "(border restrictions) will not be more restrictive or maintained longer than necessary to achieve the veterinary or public health objective so as to avoid unnecessary interference with the movement of people and goods within North America."

The Mexican Swine Flu outbreak impact on the American populace will be more severe due to the lack of action by the Obama administration, their failure to appoint a head of Health and Human Services and a Surgeon General and Obama's adherence to an economic plan which supersedes US Sovereignty, the laws of Congress, and civilian control.

"We are asking our supporters to call their Congressional representatives immediately to demand that Congress hold emergency hearings to override the open borders policies of the Obama administration and protect our citizens from this potential pandemic." said William Gheen.

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama was playing golf Sunday.
    I might have excused him, if he had been in church.

Dixie

Mexican Flu

Just another inept decision by Obama. Does he want all the old and sick people to die? Sounds like it to me, less to deal with on his great nationalization of health care problem.

Thank you for writing this. I will be contacting my representatives.

It is inexcusable that they are taking such a laid back approach...and I hadn't realized so many health official slots are vacant.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
    I went to this site and wrote that it is long past the time to close the border. I also wrote to both Senators and Representative.
    Put them on your favorites, and you can go direct to their contact page.
    Then just write one letter, copy and paste it into all 3 contact pages.

It appears that the deaths were mostly in the 8-55 age group.

Come on folks once again lets get a reality check. Currently out of the Mexican Population .012% and out of the U.S. population .001% have or might have the Swine Flu. Yes the health post should have been some of the first appointees, however saying Obama should be in a command post is a bit much. I believe in precautions, but sane precautions. Jumping all over this just to get our borders closed makes us look desperate. We all ready have several good reasons to want the southern border closed, we do not need to grasp at straws. Lets leave the grasping for straws and the desperation to those who support the illegal aliens.

The/economy/should/not/be/more/important/than/even/just/one/life.

Broken/speacebar

In my, let’s call it, ease-dropping in the google groups of the Mayday organizers I found this little tidbit I thought you might find amusing.
    --------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
    Local: Mon, Apr 27 2009 12:24 pm
    Subject: MAYAN CALENDAR NEWS: FLU PANDEMIC? OR BIOWARFARE? PART DUE?

OK MAYAN READERS,

The flu pandemic.....human-swine and avian flu virus.....unleashed in Mexico...with devastating consequences. Why? I've been thinking about this all weekend. Here's my scenario.

1) Flu introduced to Mexico by infected deported immigrants from the USA.

They are infected while in detention.

2) Purpose: specifically to infect the leaders of the latin american nations at the recent Cumbre de Las Americas/Conference of the Organization of the American States..

3) Transmitters: President Barack Obama....who before attending the Cumbre makes his first official state visit to Mexico....and President Felipe Calderon>

Naturally he/they are already innoculated against the virus. But he/they can help spread the virus among the gathering of national leaders attending the Cumbre.

Conclusion: If my speculation is correct, look for news articles about the health status of Latin American leaders such as Evo Morales, Hugo Chavez, etc...

Now the foto op between Obama and Hugo Chavez starts to take on a more suggestive nature???

Carlos
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by system001
    Come on folks once again lets get a reality check. Currently out of the Mexican Population .012% and out of the U.S. population .001% have or might have the Swine Flu. Yes the health post should have been some of the first appointees, however saying Obama should be in a command post is a bit much. I believe in precautions, but sane precautions. Jumping all over this just to get our borders closed makes us look desperate. We all ready have several good reasons to want the southern border closed, we do not need to grasp at straws. Lets leave the grasping for straws and the desperation to those who support the illegal aliens.
    This is not "grasping for straws and ... desperation"

This is a huge and 'in your face' example of why the borders must be secured.

The fact they refuse to secure the borders even when faced with a deadly outbreak should be a makeup call for all Americans.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast