Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there any way we can use this FLU thing to stop the Mayday protests? Call city hall telling them “These people are the most likely carriers of the Flu bug from Mexico, and we do not want them spreading it all over our city with these huge crowdsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Group: Obama Puts U.S. Lives at Risk with Open Borders

Monday, April 27, 2009 3:24 PM

By: Dave Eberhart Article Font Size

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/imm...mo_code=7EC2-1

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC today called on the Obama administration to immediately close the southern border and restrict all inbound air and ground traffic from Mexico to emergencies and product delivery -- to protect American lives from the Mexican Swine Flu outbreak.

“The Obama administration’s failure to secure our borders against a possible pandemic is putting American lives at risk at a time when days and hours matter,â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by system001
    Come on folks once again lets get a reality check. Currently out of the Mexican Population .012% and out of the U.S. population .001% have or might have the Swine Flu. Yes the health post should have been some of the first appointees, however saying Obama should be in a command post is a bit much. I believe in precautions, but sane precautions. Jumping all over this just to get our borders closed makes us look desperate. We all ready have several good reasons to want the southern border closed, we do not need to grasp at straws. Lets leave the grasping for straws and the desperation to those who support the illegal aliens.
    This is not "grasping for straws and ... desperation"

This is a huge and 'in your face' example of why the borders must be secured.

The fact they refuse to secure the borders even when faced with a deadly outbreak should be a makeup call for all Americans.

W
    THIS IS GRASPING AT STRAWS AND SHEAR DESPERATION. COME ON FOLKS AS OF THIS MORNING .016% OF MEXICO'S POPULATION AND LESS THAN .002% OF AMERICA'S POPULATION WITH THE SWINE FLU.

I want the southern border of this nation completely seal just as much as the next person fighting for no amnesty, and all illegal aliens regardless of age or where they were born(if a child is born to illegal aliens on U.S. soil that child is still an illegal alien) returned to their respective countries, however I refuse to become PARANOID, and or GRASP AT STRAWS to get my way. Keeping at least a little decorum helps our cause. Leave the being PARANOID, and DESPERATE to the pro amnesty group. Again people please get a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Come on folks once again lets get a reality check. Currently out of the Mexican Population .012% and out of the U.S. population .001% have or might have the Swine Flu. Yes the health post should have been some of the first appointees, however saying Obama should be in a command post is a bit much. I believe in precautions, but sane precautions. Jumping all over this just to get our borders closed makes us look desperate. We all ready have several good reasons to want the southern border closed, we do not need to grasp at straws. Lets leave the grasping for straws and the desperation to those who support the illegal aliens.
    This is not "grasping for straws and ... desperation"

This is a huge and 'in your face' example of why the borders must be secured.

The fact they refuse to secure the borders even when faced with a deadly outbreak should be a makeup call for all Americans.

W
    THIS IS GRASPING AT STRAWS AND SHEAR DESPERATION. COME ON FOLKS AS OF THIS MORNING .016% OF MEXICO'S POPULATION AND LESS THAN .002% OF AMERICA'S POPULATION WITH THE SWINE FLU.

I want the southern border of this nation completely seal just as much as the next person fighting for no amnesty, and all illegal aliens regardless of age or where they were born(if a child is born to illegal aliens on U.S. soil that child is still an illegal alien) returned to their respective countries, however I refuse to become PARANOID, and or GRASP AT STRAWS to get my way. Keeping at least a little decorum helps our cause. Leave the being PARANOID, and DESPERATE to the pro amnesty group. Again people please get a reality check.
    We do not need to embrace nor use this Mexican Swine Flu to justify stopping illegal immigration. To say such a thing is outrageous. Case and point drug cartel violence. Is that just paranoia too? I have not worked for three years with ALIPAC just waiting on Mexico to fall apart, which is what you are implying. I've been pro-active.

I'm more concerned about catching Drug resistant TB that is coming from Mexico, at least I have a chance at surviving the Mexican Flu. By the way, you catch the flu the same way you catch TB. Someone coughs in your area and you inhale the virus. Therefore, if I were paranoid, crazy and grasping at straws, I would have been on that band wagon for three years. You need to get real.

I find you dismissive of the fact that there is no vaccine for this virus. The CDC Director Besser clearly stated on Monday that this virus will continue to rapidly spread.

Let me tell you, you have fallen victim to the pro-illegal alien chatter. You have become their mouthpiece. Next thing they will be chanting is that no illegal is contaminated with the Mexican Flu. They are so worried right now because they see their chances for amnesty falling apart at every sick person that comes up dead in Mexico. That's the real reason our border is not closed to "nonessential travel"(State Dept.), our embassy in Mexico is closed but at the same time, our citizens are advised not to go to Mexico. That makes no sense to me. Let the most likely contaminated people in and advise everyone not to go into the areas where the contaminated people are. Hello!

The open border leaders, which are the majority in DC are more concerned about their damn agenda to get a new voting block from amnesty recipients that they are willing to infect us with a virus that we have no defense against. They are willing to play roulet with your health and hope this outbreak is not too bad so they can stick to their Amnesty timeline of pushing it through by fall, which happens to be before the next flu season and the wave of Swine Flu from Mexico hits us even harder.

I advise you to quit listening to the politicos of DC, who have no organized health department and start hearing the doctors of the CDC and WHO who are both calling this a pandemic and pre-pandemic. If those words don't worry you then you are naive.

The request to seal the border and prevent uncontrolled contamination to the American population is not unreasonable. In fact, it's exactly what other countries have done to protect their countrymen. Why is America failing us? A Democratic political agenda.

If you don't see it coming then fine but don't attack the messenger becasue you disagree.

Remember, even paranoid people can have real enemies.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12