Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great news!! But we still have a hell of afight ahead of us.Dont forget that they still have majorities in both the house and senate.Lets be prepared.

What's all the celebration about? There are enough traitors in the republitard side of the Senate to give Obama what he wants on Amnety. I won't mention any names but some of the initials are McAmnesty and Lindsissy Grahamnesty.

It has occured to me that the other side of this battle (including treasonous politicians) has used every illegal means possible to further their agenda throughout this struggle for America. They have not faced any form of legal enforcement what so ever. What's wrong with this picture? When does our side start playing by the same rules and make this a level playing field?

The reason why we don't is because the laws ARE enforced against US and NOT against the other side.

The only advice I can continue to give is, America, if you're gonna be stupid you gotta be tough.

The truly troubling thing is, I saw a survey somewhere the other day that indicated that almost 50% of Americans don't care if America ceases to exist. If that is true, then we really do have our work cut out for us. God Help America.

The math will be close in the Senate, but don't forget there are at least two Democrats that will be highly reluctant to go along with their Party on any Amnesty bill.

So, those two Dems will counter Graham and McCain, but....

we know Joe sellout Leiberman will go with the Dems too.

So if Coleman wins, the math will be very close.

Our two objectives should be clear. We need to...

1. Foster a sense that any Republican that breaks ranks with the majority of GOP lawmakers to vote with the Dems is going in the political doghouse and...

2. More Dems need to side with Republicans opposing any Comprehensive Immigration Reform AMNESTY.

Trying to pass CIR on top of this economy is a huge political mistake and even some of the Democrats will know that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Terrific Way to go for everyone that worked so hard on this. Keeping some balance in government is all we need to keep fighting Amnesty!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

working4change
    Great news!

This is great news!!!

Great Work Alipacers!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am glad for this win.

This one felt important enough that I donated to his campaign despite being out of work...

Good for you, Ikendter. We appreciate your efforts and those of ALIPAC so much. I hope the work situation improves shortly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lkendter Hey, thanks for posting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12