Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I just got off the radio and it went GREAT! They are posting www.alipac.us on their website and let me push it on the air. I had 20 minutes of air time and also got to push the Monday rally at the Capitol for DA King.

This stuff gives me goosebumps...

Good deal!

I got around to watching your news clip. Excellent job!

YAY! Pine! Chances are that one radio interview will inspire others to ask you, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sweet! Links on radio show websites have a strong impact into the future.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great job, you were amazing ! You looked so comfortable, like being on tv is something you do everday.

I think every body should call that Senator Saxby Chambliss and let him know what you think.

Here is what Chambliss thinks, so Set him Strait!

"Jeff Hermann pine straw business got politically involved, too -- opposing the Bush Administration's proposed guest worker plan, which Senator Saxby Chambliss says is vital for industries like agriculture.

“We need to figure out some way to allow temporary workers to come into this country to truly do the jobs that Americans don't want, or that we need done,” Chambliss said."

Pine--good job. Have you thought about a lawsuit? If someone is destroying your business by hiring illegals, you probably have a case. If you don't want to go that route, why not call the IRS and report the companies who told you they were hiring illegals? Seems to me they'd investigate these companies and if nothing else, make them so nervous they'd have to fire the illegals.

It isn't right that even one American has to apply for foodstamps because his competitors break the law to get ahead of you. That's just wrong.

wow, I don't know how I missed this posting

I just watched the video and you did a great job!

I missed it too, but just watched it. Awesome Pine. Got goose bumps too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Bob,

That IRS Form 211 is a wonderful tool to use on illegal employers. You can even get a reward from it.

All,

Just got back from the rally at the Capitol, I got mobbed by 6 reporters after my speech so I'll probably make the news again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast