Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Kohl phone person does understand the anchor baby problem. He thinks it is only a labor problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lies are unnecessary if you believe in your own cause.

As I respect your opinion, I have to wonder if you really believe it yourself since you're using lies for your cause. If you truly believe Sotomayer is not qualified for Supreme Court, why would you make things up? Number one for instance, is a flat out lie.

In every case, she said, "I have done what the law requires," adding that personal biases and prejudices of a judge should not impact a case. However, "life experiences have to influence you," she said. Judges have to recognize their feelings and then "set them aside," she said

"What we do is different than the conversations citizens have about what they want the law to do," Judges look at the facts of a case and apply the law based on those facts, she said.

"It's not that we make a broad policy choice and say this is what we want," Sotomayor continued.

Also, let's not forget Sotomayer was first appointed to a Federal court by a Republican President (George H.W. Bush)

Judges ignore and use what they want to in making their bias decisions. Justice in America is not blind

The judges need to be televised to "We the People" for they think they are not accountable to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123