Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: 77% of Tea Party Supporters Backing Hayworth Over McCa

Poll: 77% of Tea Party Supporters Backing Hayworth Over McCain!

One of the largest Tea Party groups in America, Tax Day Tea Party, decided to create an online poll after receiving numerous letters of support for JD Hayworth's challenger campaign against John McCain.

In a stunning rebuke to John McCain, over 77% of respondents are backing Hayworth over McCain at the time of this email. In the comments section of the poll, over 90% are in support of Hayworth or against McCain!

We have decided to circulate this poll to our national supporter list and media lists to share the news that the leaderless Tea Party movement is coalescing around the campaign of JD Hayworth with the intentions of removing John McCain from office in the GOP Primary!

Here are the current online poll readings and the source link where the comments can be read...

http://taxdayteaparty.com/2010/02/poll- ... ment-38667

Tax Day Tea Party Poll
    POLL: Would you support JD Hayworth against John McCain?

Absolutely! Hayworth is great and McCain needs to go. 77% (1,699 votes)

Perhaps, but I would rather support someone else against McCain 9% (191 votes)

Not at all. John McCain should be left alone 11% (246 votes)

Third party is the way to go 3% (70 votes)

We want the American media to be aware of these developments and we would like ALIPAC Supporters to consider leaving your comments and feedback about this poll on our website at this Feedback link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1019300.html#1019300

The ALIPAC Team
    Organizers of Tea Parties Against Amnesty
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com
    Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go J.D. Hayworth!

I think Hayworth should have won the last election he ran - hopefully, enough conservative, pro-Americans will get out and vote!

It's no surprise that Palin is stumping for McCain. She avoids stating her position on Illegal Aliens and Alaska is considered a sanctuary state. I received an email from an illegal alien support group that showed how Alaska is one of the most inviting states for latino "immigrants" - of course, they don't say "legal" immigrants.

Actions speak louder than words so I can't support Palin or McCain.

Hayworth or McCain?

Personally,I think now is too far in advance to do a poll like this. The T.E.A. Party Group I belong to has a motto,"We defend the Constitution one line at a time!" The point I'm trying to make is whoever the T.E.A. Party Groups decide to support,that person/s should work within the confines of the Constitution of the United States! Those elected to office/s in the upcoming elections need to put the power back into the hands of the LEGAL citizens of America! ALL newly elected politicians need to come to the realization that they work FOR US, not themselves!! The days of self gratification and elitism are O V E R !!!

77% of Tea Party Supporters Backing Hayworth Over McCain

Let's not focus only on Sen. McCain; we need to get rid of Lindsey Graham, too! He's been just as pro-amnesty as McCain has.He's doing some back-pedalling now to try to salvage what he can (I guess). I was hoping we could replace him last election with a more conservative Democrat, but no such luck.

Welcome, SCRichard!
    Lindsey Graham, lapdog of McCain, will fall without the old man feeding him talking points. The RINOs are pathetic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I already contributed to Hayworth's campaign; here I just hope we can help Hayworth move his numbers up; it's been flat for the cople of days; McCain's got millions in the bank....hope those who support him will make his numbers move up.http://www.jdforsenate.com/[/url]http://www.jdforsenate.com/
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

You know - Scott Brown did a very smart thing that I believe helped him get elected. His campaign called on grassroot organizations all over our country to help make calls on his behalf and donate. Maybe Hayworth should give that a try - the grassroots people are might resourceful and powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    You know - Scott Brown did a very smart thing that I believe helped him get elected. His campaign called on grassroot organizations all over our country to help make calls on his behalf and donate. Maybe Hayworth should give that a try - the grassroots people are might resourceful and powerful.
    Ron Paul did it first but most of the people hadn't had their eyes opened yet and allowed the MSM to lead them to think he wasn't a viable candidate.

McCain

McCain lost my vote because of his stand on illegal immigration. To his credit, at least he was honest about where he stood on this issue. He is no doubt a patriot but has lost sight of what America is about and how to keep our country intact. Immigration period is a huge problem. We're losing our culture while other nationalities are coming here and forcing theirs down our throats. We have laws........... it's simple, enforce them including those that relate to immigration. And we need leaders who actually represent the MAJORITY of Americans not special interests and vocal progressives who threaten violence if they don't get what they want!

No McCain !

Go HAYWORTH !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast