Last Americans Standing,

So sorry about the technical problems that happen last week. If you missed Sept 7 show or tried to listen but could not get our online signal, an archive of last Sunday's Show about the coming attempt to silence freedom on talk radio shows and the Internet via the "Fairness Doctrine" can be heard at this link.

www.republicbroadcasting.org

This coming Sunday we have a guest I am very excited to announce.

My good friends Dan Smeriglio and Andrew Woodring of Voice of the People USA will join us on the air. Dan and Andrew are some of the younger talents in our movement and they have really made a name for themselves in Pennsylvania and the surrounding states. These guys have worked closely with Mayor Lou Barletta of historic Hazleton and they have thrown some of the most attended protests and rallies on the illegal immigration issue in America.

On a sad note, today is a tragic day for Dan's family as he lost his uncle and a grand-uncle in the 9/11 attacks.

Dan's fallen relatives would be proud of his work today, fighting for a more Secure America and against illegal immigration. Dan also works with 9/11 Families for A Secure America and with our friend Peter Gadiel that was on the show a few weeks back.

Dan, Peter and I rushed to Des Moines last December to try and warn Iowa voters about the duplicity of Mike Huckabee during the GOP Primary.

Please listen in and call in this Sunday to pick Dan and Andrew's brains about how they throw such successful rallies, including their most recent efforts in Shenandoah, PA.

We will also cover the story about little Marten Kudlis, the three year old that was killed by the illegal alien, while in the ice cream store in Colorado this past week. We have sent invitations to allied leaders in Colorado to join us on the air to discuss the political fire storm going on in CO!

Frosty Wooldridge will be calling in to tell us more about what is happening on the ground in reaction to this story in Colorado!

We need more people listening live to the show and calling in, so please forgive us for the problems last Sunday, and Join us...

THIS SUNDAY SEPT 14 from 3-5pm Eastern / 12-2pm Pacific for Episode 11 of the show.

Tune in online via

www.LastAmericans.us

or

www.Republicbroadcasting.org

William Gheen