Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUUHHH???

This is not what I have heard in the past. He did leave enough room to still maintain the strong anti amnesty stance he has had in the past. Could it be that he is double talking the aggressive pro immigrant entities? Love to hear from Mr. Dobb's himself about his view of how the interview went. Very confusing and disappointing.

So much for "Law and Order."
    Since *when* did it become "optional" to enforce our laws especially our immigration laws?
    I'll vote AGAINST *anyone* who tries this nonsense!
    Hiya!

Yaayy! The video is now on YouTube and I can finally see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't cut out on me like the Telemundo one does, at 3:12 every time I play it.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    OK, it's working now. Anyway, that's how you do it. I had the same question for the group not too long ago myself.
    Is that something the webmaster has to do for the whole forum?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK, I just watched the whole video, and this is my take on it. It seems like Lou was really unwilling to take off the kid gloves, but perhaps he felt that he needed to be diplomatic since he was a guest on the show. The whole thing pretty much left me up in the air, as Lou never seemed to get specific about anything. The only red flag for me was when he said "We need to be able to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions". I would like to know exactly what conditions he had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    OK, it's working now. Anyway, that's how you do it. I had the same question for the group not too long ago myself.
    No, you can do it yourself. Just scroll down the page for Your Info until you get to the line for the time adjustment. You'll see it.

If the guy is running for something he really adapted fast and became a sleazy ball politician real quick. He has no morals, convictions or backbone.
    Make sure he does not get the money collected by this site for his campaign and it goes to a good cause.

Re: Keep the law....

Quote Originally Posted by BettieBee
    1. Why is anyone surprised?
    2. This side or that side? Apparently he has to come to one side or another and he wants votes. Right? Just don't give him your support....
    3. Mr. Dobbs is and has been in "politics" forever. He knows exactly what is going on here.
    The fact that there are unknown numbers of illegal immigrants and not just Mexicans, needs and should have been addressed years and years ago, and it has not. The turnover on his part is obvious. Did he go to far? Is he switching? Has he taken the safer avenue? Nothing was actually discussed here other than the fact that he has clearly stated that he will "work" with the process in legalizing illegal immigration. He does state that closing the borders should be done. 1 point for him on our side. He states that we should legalize "under certain conditions"..1 point for the other side.
    MAIN fact....our CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN ERASED FOR OVER 15 YRS OR MORE!....
    Everyone on this panel knows that once this "O" character completes his master's plan, that the "problem" will escalate into...? People in general do not even know that the plan of over 20-30 more are going to be brought over from Samolia and other countries with a $17000 gift and a place to live. What are these people going to do...work for the government! This will continue for the next 8 yrs.

We are not angry at the people, we are angry at the LAWs or lack of. We need to look behind the scenes here. If the LAW had been followed, we would not be in this situation! What, if any, plan has been devised to send back the illegals? To correct this, we need to correct the LAW..and look what is in DC....THAT IS THE PROBLEM! PALIN IS BEING groomed for the next toy and people are falling for it....Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, all of them......they are all owned.

You do know that we have been running under ADMIRALTY LAW OR CONTRACTUAL LAW AND NOT COMMON LAW, DON'T YOU? Gee, could that be the problem? Raise the water line to infinity and the NWO order gang owns it!

*****Pickup the book "They Own It All, Including You"....
    http://republicbroadcasting.org or www.thenewpeopleorder.com
    John Stadtmiller has been running a "class" for the last 4 weeks every Monday on this one subject....."The National Intel"...listen to the archives and or get the book and LEARN.

Listen to Stadtmiller's last show 11-25-09 -some excellent information here....this latest scam on the Climate Change or ClimateGate....These creatures up in DC are NOT going to STOP! There are only a handful of people in these seats that are actually striving for a better country, but they are so outnumbered.

The States need to be taken back...wwwcommitteesofsafety.com

We are no further ahead than we were 5 yrs ago, because, not enough people are educated in the LAW.....

As far as Mr. Dobbs...Maybe the shooting got to him.....Well, if that's the case, let's get him and interview him on national TV and behind TV. Let's not spend another 2 months deciding on whether you idolize the guy or not. Think for yourself.. Don't support him...he is definitely not hurting for money! Can we take off a couple of weeks and relax? We are are running out of time.

Pretty soon, you won't be allowed to think for yourself.....

Create the situation...instigate the chaos...save the people.. all in plain sight! ...what you see, is NOT what you see!
    I appreciated your post. I agree with you. I have been screaming Constitutional foul(s) for many years. I can't believe how blind people are now to the real issues right in front of them.

However I am in shock at the response...even yours...over this ridiculous 20min Lou interview. He walked into a camp where he is "the number one enemy of all Mexican people." What did everyone expect him to do...pull a gun and start shooting? All he came there to do was open a dialog. Yes he was ill prepared for what happen. He did not expect to be totally blind sided...sucker punched if you will.

He survived it and he will be back there again. He is politically activated now. I think he has the ability to walk into an enemy camp and talk, something I could not do. I am sick to death of all the wars... the political wars and separatism in this country is off the scale. I think he will do what has to be done to stop it. I live in an area that threatens violence everyday. It is not a good feeling.

I wish and hope the best for Lou. I think he has the Nation and the people at heart. Immigration has been totally mishandled from the conception of our country. First with blacks, then the Chinese, then with boat loads of immigrants coming from all over the world, then with cheap labor "migrant" (not immigrant) workers. All this with total disregard to the laws of immigration already on the books.

You don't fix a problem like this with one interview. He wants to get the other side to understand the problem we have as a country with illegal immigration and the fact that we are broke financially and broken as a nation.

All they see is themselves and what they want...a human nature response. We took this country from them and they feel that the country owes them a living because of it. Now how do you propose to over come a mind set like that? I don't think you can. But Lou want to try. Let him.

Can you imagine what those people will come up with as an answer? It will be so one sided and narcissistic it will become comical. Lou had a plan and that Maria chick was smart enough to not let him get to his can of worms.

Maybe next time... Think of Lou for a moment. You don't think he is hurt and mad as hell about this!!! Don't push him away...show and tell your position but be supportive and positive. We don't want to lose him. He has been and is very important and a good man...at least in my opinion.

OK, I just watched the whole video, and this is my take on it. It seems like Lou was really unwilling to take off the kid gloves, but perhaps he felt that he needed to be diplomatic since he was a guest on the show. The whole thing pretty much left me up in the air, as Lou never seemed to get specific about anything. The only red flag for me was when he said "We need to be able to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions". I would like to know exactly what conditions he had in mind.
    That's what I'm talk'n about! Let him explain. There are already many legal conditions available now. A question I would have is "why are Mexicans not utilizing them?" Forcing law and order (Joe) to look the other way is not one of those conditions or a solution to the problem. I think Lou has a plan and I realllllyyyy want to hear what it is.

I had no idea that the video was not working. I am wondering now how many were commenting here that never watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    No, you can do it yourself. Just scroll down the page for Your Info until you get to the line for the time adjustment. You'll see it.
    WOW!! I just fixed it! Thank you SO MUCH for this information, LAPhil. For EST, it's GMT -5 hours folks! This is fantastic. I can't thank you enough.

redoaklady! THANK YOU for raising the question, so LAPhil could help us find the answer. Others may have already known this, but I've been in La La Time for years.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn