Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush/Cheney=Illegal Alien Migration En Mass to NOLA

Being from New Orleans, La. and growing up in La. all of my life and even serving in the Marine Corp. I was 30 and had no idea what an illegal immigrant was or that we even had such a problem until Republicans- Bush/Cheney started pushing for this amnesty mess. Illegal Aliens started flowing from Texas (a state I only been through on a Grey hound bus to get from New Orleans to Camp Pendelton,Ca.)-so now as of Sept of 2005 we have illegal aliens all over lower Louisiana and moving into Alabama and Mississippi establishing drug routes into Atlanta.
    Former General Russell Honore (the unspoken hero who brought order to New Orleans after Katrina and the US Army Corp struck)-has even said that the increased violence in New Orleans hasnt been due to blacks (like the media wants you to think) but due to illegal immigrants brought in by Halliburton-(with V.P. Dick Cheney taking lots of side money from a company that he is SUPPOSEDLY no longer working for or with)-Yeah!
    I had to become a quick study in illegal immigration and how it has wrecked states like California, N.Y., Arizona, Texas and even North Carolina.
    Yes. I hyped up Lou Dobbs in Louisiana and have gotten death threats from Mexicans via email but I was never silly enough to think that this illegal alien mess isn't the fault of both parties. I have heard Lou Dobbs speak and WIMP/COWARD isnt even a strong enough word to describe this man when he held his "Independant Summit."
    Bush's legacy has kicked this migration into high gear and some on this board need to get out of this Repuke denial.
    So, while I do not vote Democrat and cant understand why Dem's are taking food out of my child's mouth to feed the kids of the Mexican drug cartels-please dont get on here and act like Republicans are hands clean and under rug swept.

P.S. I am not a new recruit-I have given money to this group in the past but just never posted in their boards! I have my own fighting I have to do in Louisiana on illegal immigration and Republicans are just as bad-if not worse than the Democrats in my state.

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    I realize that this is sort of 'off the thread' a little bit but I just received this post from Roy Beck, President of NumbersUSA. It is a 4 - something minute video that has a simple but definite visual impact on the explanation of our 'legal' and 'illegal' immigration numbers each year. It breaks down in very smple terms what is happening to our nation each year 'immigration-wise'. I thought I would pass it on for those of you who care to see just who's coming into our country each year. I hope the site will pull up as I'm never totally sure computerwise just what I'm doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ9dhqo0 ... r_embedded

Psalms 147:1
    I recieved the same alert from "Roy Beck"...I've been with "NumbersUSA" almost as long as I've been with "ALIPAC"....
    ------------------------

Re: LOU DOBBS TELEMUNDO INTERVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by PatSavvy
    Lou's responses were tailored to the bigoted demographic that would be watching the Telemundo interview. Most, if not all, of the viewers believe open borders, amnesty, and citizenship are a birthright. Why stir the pot any more than it's been stirred? More controversy isn't the goal; this is a witch hunt after all. Lou's responses can be construed in many ways depending on one's point of view. Bottom line: Mr. Dobbs is an honorable gentleman with an incredible amount of patience. His position on illegal immigration is well conceived and reflects common sense. I would vote for him if he were to run for office in my district.
    I agree with your Lou personification. But personaly I would rather see him in congress or the Senate.

Lou's Track Record is Abusrd and a Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelo
    I think you're all retarded. I saw this video and I can not see what everyone is talking about. I think you're all splitting hairs over crap. If he really is going to run for president, he's not just going to represent this sites interest only! He would never get elected president solely on this issue So, he is going to have to compromise some, and we all know Lou Dobbs very well. All he is doing is what he has to do if he really is going to run for president. But, in any case this video does not show Lou as saying anything reversing his position on illegal immigration. Legalizing immigrants on certain conditions is all that he has said. That could mean anything. Lou Dobbs has put himself and his beliefs out in front of the public for a long time. You're all paranoid, and overly critical of this video. I don't see how he could ever win the presidency, given such a pestistimistic attitude from what appears to be a very fragile support group.
    Ye all, of so little faith!
    You evidently do not know about this 6 million dollar deal between Lou Dobs and CNN and you for sure have not heard how silly and wimpy he sounds when he speaks live and not on his sound stage. This man will never be President no matter how you cut it!

Re: Lou's Track Record is Abusrd and a Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    I think you're all retarded. I saw this video and I can not see what everyone is talking about. I think you're all splitting hairs over crap. If he really is going to run for president, he's not just going to represent this sites interest only! He would never get elected president solely on this issue So, he is going to have to compromise some, and we all know Lou Dobbs very well. All he is doing is what he has to do if he really is going to run for president. But, in any case this video does not show Lou as saying anything reversing his position on illegal immigration. Legalizing immigrants on certain conditions is all that he has said. That could mean anything. Lou Dobbs has put himself and his beliefs out in front of the public for a long time. You're all paranoid, and overly critical of this video. I don't see how he could ever win the presidency, given such a pestistimistic attitude from what appears to be a very fragile support group.
    You evidently do not know about this
    6 million dollar deal
    between Lou Dobs and CNN and you for sure have not heard how silly and wimpy he sounds when he speaks live and not on his sound stage. This man will never be President no matter how you cut it!
    8 million Deal....not 6 million.
    ------------------------

[quote=Judy]
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    Quote Originally Posted by "djufo":5y8jiwk7
    First of all, this interview shows one more time, how dangerous these spanish speaking channels and radios are. It is unbelievable that most of these people are citizens, yet they stand with absolute "enemy" hostile principles against the USA and its people.

And before I explain my opinion about Lou, and before yall say "how this guy can think that way", I am an immigrant. I came from South America, legally by the way, for one reason: unconditional love for this country and its people. I never had economic problems, never had to run from tirany or communism, never was prosecuted. I just was raised with different principles and values that made me disagree with the third world mentality. Being in the USA several times as tourist before with my family, I always admired the organization of this nation; the idiosyncrasy of the people; the responsibility; courage, patriotism. Those were all the characteristics that I had in my ancestry but couldn't find within a mediocre country like the South American countries.

Long story short, came here, and after a few months, I was SHOCKED by the immigration disaster. At first, a big dissapointment. My initial reaction was "where is the country of laws that I fell in love with"; "Where is the American people to make noise about this"; "Why Americans do nothing to protect and preserve their own country". After a while, assimilating as an American, I learned about all the burocrasy and law manipulations from federal agencies, governments, politicians, etc......still, with anger, i usually express "How is this possible!!!!!!"; "how people allow this country to be changed and destroyed!!!!"; "How is it possible that these latinos organize themselves in big protests and rallies and Americans don't????" What is the fu***n reason for that!!!!! until when we have to accept these people invading the country and milking the system!! who's behind that???

Now about Lou, I didn't like of course that "humane" immigration reform and legalize illegal aliens. Like my dad said, not even being an American, I would round them up and toss them to the other side of the border. But in a way, if Lou is really thinking running into politics, if he stand strong against this people and the majority of latinos become his enemies: How are we gonna elect Lou with 30 million less votes? I mean, if we could at least convince Americans, but so many of them as we speak, are watchin the game and drinking beer, that will never listen to us; when it comes the day to vote, they will go with the one who promiss hope and change.

So in a way, I want to think that Lou used some sort of strategy in front of these people just to put the fire down. Still, hate to listen to him sounding like a politician.

It would be a good idea for now to put down the electlou site, and at the same time, it would be good for us to confront lou as a group, community and make him explain his words or strategy if any.

The interview at the beginning, said at the bottom of the screen "Lou Dobbs responds when questioned about his attacks against latino immigrants to the USA" which is BS, because he spoke against illegal aliens, not latino immigrants. Any latino immigrant that support, help or is involved with illegal aliens, is part of the crime and must be prosecuted.

That stupid ignorant lady does not speak for me, she is a cancer in this society, and like me, are many other "traitors". If by any chance there is something that yall would like to translate from Spanish to English, please let me know. Me, more than any American, have to deal with the pain of listening the Spanish comments and horrible insults against this land, this flag and its people. It is a very annoying position, a very sad "punishment" that I have to live with in my daily life, and certainly, cannot understand how a situation like this was ever allowed to happen and to continue consuming the former most powerful country ever created by humans.

Unconditionally American,

djufo.

Helleva First Post!!!

I was looking for the applause emoto
    but I guess

Hip Hip Hooray will have to do

Neils
    9:14 am
    11/29/2009
    Has anyone here thought that Lou may have simply wanted to bring to American main stream the extent to which the illegal social structure has egressed and solidified? That the hostile nature of the immigrant was his talking point? That the interviewer slid right into the trap that Lou set for her? That everyone is/should be shocked at hearing that Lou "Is the number one enemy of the Latino people..." this coming from the mouth of a supposed Latino American speaking from an American NBC broadcasting network? That the illegal movement has gained such power and force that the "legalization" of law breakers is now a real and viable talking point? That the only "rational" player in this calamity/insanity is the illegal alien? Ya...I'm mad as hell too...but that is not going to help the situation. Shocked...you bet I am...but not at Lou.

I am not the least bit shocked at Lou. I am shocked at the response, not just here but all over the country hammering on Lou's supposed inability to handle that horrible hostile interview.

If you are one of the many that missed the point I feel Lou was making I am sorry for you. We...as a country supporting our laws...supposedly united in the cause...need to reevaluate what was coming from the speaker who "Represents all the Latino people..."

To me...This is not really about Lou. It is about the horrible hostile attitudes of the Latinos disregard for American people, culture, health and wealth and above all the Constitutional law regarding our immigration laws.

These law breakers have us all at each others throats over (irrelevant) PC issues. They have the power to put Lou Dobbs into an apologetic posture. This is not about Lou...it is about helping and supporting him. We need to band together and unify in strength...not weakness...against this common enemy.

The enemy is not the people...it is not about Lou...it is the attitude that the illegal immigrant has towards us and the thinking of liberal bleeding heart Americans(?). That they feel above us and immigration law because we are not legally reacting as we should in support of our laws. Sheriff Joe is getting his ass kicked too!

This is a problem that we all...as a Nation...contributed too, either by politically supporting illegal trespass, illegal jobs or not doing enough to help stop it. Complicity of us all the study point. Lou did not create this situation. He simply brought a huge amount of light to it rather quickly.

100's of years have created this problem. One 20 min. subversive attack of Lou on Telemundo will not fix it.

If the threats have turned Lou around. That the illegal movement has gotten so big powerful and dangerous that even Lou has to buckle and consider bowing to it...then we as a Nation must share the burden...and not simply dump it on the shoulders of one man...walking away like we accomplished something.
    Exactly! To me, after thinking about it for awhile and watching it a few more times, the expose was actually on the interviewer, not Lou. She was the one attacking him for things that were said and corrected years ago, she was the one claiming illegal aliens are all Latino, that illegal alien = Hispanic/Latino, legal or illegal, that a dialogue about a future political candidate should be focused on people who aren't even supposed to be here in the first place, who didn't mention anything at all about other Americans, she stated that she speaks only for Latinos instead of Americans, and she said nothing at all on behalf of American Hispanics and Latinos who truly are on the front-lines bearing the brunt of loss jobs, houses filled to the brim with illegal relatives mooching off them, risking their lives and so much more. There is a lot that can be done with that interview when viewed in a proper perspective to totally discredit Telemundo as a viable news sources.

Lou is a very smart and very nice person. He may also be a bit "wily", which is a good thing! How many times did he say I'm here to discuss the issue but if you just want to talk about the past, then "okay, it's your show, you're the interviewer". How many times did he tell her that you've wasted 7 minutes, then 20 minutes, of the short time he had to discuss this broad-based issue? At least 4, maybe 5 times, he pointed that out.
    I can only hope that Telemanudo stepped on itself and the illegal issues. My fervent hope is that eyes begin to open and see what is really going on. We need to look way past Lou to locate the real problems of why this country is pushing for legislation to subjugate immigration law and ignore the Constitution. I think allowing more pro-illegal activists air and debate time will help our cause not hurt it. Just like the march the Latinos did a few years ago to prove their numbers and how important they are...that was the starting point of American main stream wake up. It even shook up my old judao moral majority mom and dad!
    Exactly! And that IS a very valid hope, sk1951.

[/quote:5y8jiwk7]

HERE, HERE !! (there are no applauding smileys!)

Lou Dobbs

The only thing he said that is consistent with what he's said all along is we must first secure our borders.

He did not go from being against amnesty to what he said in this interview for any good reason.

Maybe someone did "get to him" if so I would like to know what "they" have on him. It would have to be something really nasty to make him do this complete turn around.

Now Lou is to me just another panderer to the illegal aliens.

If you are in my country ileagaly you are a criminal, if some in my government refuses to treat you as such then they need to be prosecuted.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Lou Dobbs buttering up the illegals.

Alipac must dump him! We have a whole pile of liars who got where they are now by lying to Americans and kissing up to the illegals for their votes. He is a traitor and will not be supported by me. Wake up ya'll! Take it for what it is; a screw job on Americans. STOP TAKING THIS CRAP!

Re: Lou's Track Record is Abusrd and a Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    You evidently do not know about this
    6 million dollar deal
    between Lou Dobs and CNN and you for sure have not heard how silly and wimpy he sounds when he speaks live and not on his sound stage. This man will never be President no matter how you cut it!
    8 million Deal....not 6 million.
    I'm sure he meant 6 million after tax.

That would drive me insane to work my ass off for 30 years, earn an $8 million parachute and have to write a check for $2 million to this treasonous government that's been calling me a racist and a xenophobe for 6 years. I'd rather someone just take me out and shoot me. Time for the FairTax.

www.fairtax.org

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Lou Dobbs buttering up the illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by baffled
    Alipac must dump him! We have a whole pile of liars who got where they are now by lying to Americans and kissing up to the illegals for their votes. He is a traitor and will not be supported by me. Wake up ya'll! Take it for what it is; a screw job on Americans. STOP TAKING THIS CRAP!
    You may be right, baffled. I for one just want to hear it direct from Lou's Lips in a clarification before I dump him.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn