Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    One of the things, I believe, that is stopping the government from total deportation, is all of the bank bail-outs that would follow. Illegals are allowed to come here, purchase property financed through our banking system, without any documentation whatsoever.

If all Illegals were deported, then their homes would go into foreclosure, and the banks would have to eat it.

My opinion; too bad dad. If they had never approved loans for people that are not even allowed to be here, they wouldn't have this problem. Our tax dollars are not to be used for bailing out stupid people that don't know how to make sound business decisions.

There is no other country where an American can go to, that I'm aware of, and enter the country illegally, purchase property, and expect to remain there, no matter what the circumstances.

Americans cannot go to Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, or any other country to our south, and purchase property and outright OWN it, even if we entered their country legally.

ALL ILLEGALS MUST GO!
    Yes, all illegals must go. If they foreclose on the house then tough titty said the kitty. The banks have certainly foreclosed on millions of Americans without a tear.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    We are talking here about mass exportation of illegal aliens - people who become automatic felons once they cross the border or overstay their visa, etc. Georgia Peach, why, then would we want to take a photo, fingerprint and then charge them with a misdemeanor? They are FELONS, not people who wandered into the US by accident. Their 'path to freedom' should require them to retrace their steps back to WHEREVER they came from (and they by NO means only come from Mexico) - fill out papers and WAIT, like everyone else does.

Ratbstrd - how can someone say NEVER if it hasn't been tried? I remember someone in an election town hall meeting asking Hillary Clinton why they can't ALL be shipped back - her answer was 'we don't have enough money to hire enough law enforcement personnel to round them all up' - and that seems to be the thinking (or excuse) for a lot of our politicians.

Hells, bells! Just HOW many people do we have on the unemployment rolls right now? Able-bodied people who WANT a job? Not ALL of them would make it into law-enforcement (and we ARE talking about enforcing our laws here), but we would also need computer people, phone people, dispatchers, paper shufflers, fingerprint takers, rubber-stamp stampers and office sweepers to name a few, - we could put a LOT of people back to work during the round-up.

'We don't have enough money to do it?' - We can bail out banks and wall street and we now collectively own auto factories! As we lose students (headstart thru grade 12) through attrition we could put the bilingual teachers to work interpreting for all the freeloaders who came but wouldn't bother to learn the language of OUR country as they are processed out - so that each and every one of them can understand EXACTLY why they have NO RIGHTS here.

We can stop buying clunkers and pay that money to people to round up, process and remove these illegals. (That clunker deal was a fiasco, anyway - most of the vehicles we bought were traded in for vehicles that only got 3 or 4 mpg more than the ones they had!) We can send AID to everyone in the world (while OUR citizens live in cars, on the streets and in shelters because they've lost their jobs and homes or otherwise fallen through the cracks) and fight unending wars but we can't afford to round up illegals? Any idea of how many vets we have living on the street trying to cope with ptsd and starvation?

We could start with rounding up gang members and follow our noses back through their families and friends. We could federally subsidize our local law enforcement agencies (instead of bailing someone else out) to hire and train local 'Deportation Task Force Units' and refurbish older, unused buildings to work in and house them until they leave. It would be MUCH cheaper to buy a bus or plane ticket for each of them to send them 'home' than to pay their entitlements for life! If I can buy a clunker for someone who wants to dump his SUV for a newer SUV I can pay the salary of a law enforcement officer to do something much bigger and more important. If illegals weren't using up our natural resources (water, oil, gas, etc) we could use that money saved to subsidize the effort.

The US is a Can Do nation. We've saved the world from itself several times, haven't we? It cost a lot of money to foot the bill for WWI and WWII - but we did it because it was important and necessary - and it put a LOT of people back to work in the process. If we don't stop borrowing money we can't repay for all these entitlements for people who aren't even here legally, before long we will be punching 1 for Chinese, 2 for English and 3 for Spanish! Just what's gonna happen one day when we can't meet the debt payment and China (and all of our other non-friends we are borrowing from) call in their notes?

We are looking for a 'John Doe' - an 'any man' who will go to Washington and turn it on its ear. I don't know if Lou Dobbs is the man or not. I DIDN'T hear him say he was the best friend of ILLEGALS, just latinos (most of whom aren't any happier about the way things are than are we). He may not be our guy - but we don't have the luxury of waiting until 2016 to find him. If we do that it will be too late. We will be so mired in debt we won't be able to pay the interest on our loans, much less pay our own way.

Citizen Kane, I live in Texico - I know what is here and what is happening. The state taxes I pay for everything I buy are paying for it. I also know that in order to 'save' all this money that Congress is talking about saving in Medicare to pay for our national health care bill they will be putting a MUCH larger portion on the states. They are talking about a national Medicaid system here - something for everyone - but much of Medicaid is paid by the states themselves. Texico sure can't afford it - we've got too many unemployed and illegal folks here to foot the bill for.

I am 60 - I went to a high school that was 2/3 Anglo, 1/3 Hispanic. My senior year, we enrolled our first 'token' black. WoW! That was a long time ago. I can vividly remember walking down the hall past lounging groups of latino guys and hearing my first REAL word of Spanish - 'puta'. It wasn't just me - it was all Anglo girls and every day. I don't imagine the words have gotten any nicer - or the attitudes, either. (If you don't know what 'puta' means - it's 'wh---'. I was being called a wh--- just because I was white and they could get away with it because they were speaking in Spanish and the only adult in the school who knew Spanish was the Spanish teacher.) I now wonder just how many of those latino guys were 'illegal' and we just didn't think about it.

I personally know a wonderful illegal couple (in-laws, actually as my daughter-in-law is Guatamalan) - hardworking, upright Christian people that I would hate to see have to go back to Guatamala - they've worked so hard to 'assimilate' and 'make it here' and have two small US citizen children. There is nothing for them in Guatamala but hardship and poverty to take their children 'home' to. But we're not talking here about picking and choosing. We're talking about deporting en masse. This couple is paying their way - paying their taxes, etc. - no handouts from the government, ever, as other family members took them in and helped them get started. They even have bought their own home - but we're talking about ALL of them. (Has any one thought about all the empty houses that will be sitting around our neighborhoods when we do this?)

We have the MEANS to make this happen, but I doubt we have the WILL. These people, and those like them, are why some of us are wanting to find a 'pathway' for some. Does America have the WILL to send them all home? Maybe we should start with the freeloaders, gang members and drug dealers and work our way up. I don't know, but I DO know that I don't want this couple to go back until EVERY LAST 'undesirable' has gone, first.

We have a lot of totally entrenched lawmakers that we are too lazy, complacent and stupid to vote out, even though they are voting us right out of our country. Most Americans have no idea of what their Congressmen are voting for or against. They talk a good game - vote them in and forget about it. Next election, well, they're already there, they MUST be doing a good job, they're a member of MY party, vote them in again. One way to start to resolve that problem would be term limits (something they certainly aren't going to enact on their own!). If we find we voted in a yo-yo he only gets ONE term. The problem with this is that WE THE PEOPLE would have to get off our duffs and get involved. INVOLVED is a BIG word - one only a few Americans like us understand. Maybe we need to start a First Saturday Tea Party movement. Every first Saturday of the month we all rally to voice our opinion and get people involved in the process. Twice a year is a start, but won't solve our massive problems.

Where do we find our 'John Doe' to go to Washington to fight for us? I don't know, but he'd better show up fast or there won't be any 'land of plenty' to come to. No one person is going to be our 'cookie cutter perfect candidate' but we have to find the closest to out ideal and get behind him. If we don't, America will be the newest 3rd world country.
    The Sheriffs can deputize all the people they need to help root them out, round 'em up, load 'em up on a bus and haul them down to a deportation hearing, bus after bus after bus after bus after bus of them in every village, town, city, county and state in America! Sure it will take awhile, but we aren't talking big money here. This is itsy bitsy money compared to what they cost us being here. Head 'Em Up, Move 'Em Out. Party's Over.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It bears repeating more than once between now and Wed. that Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs will be on Imus In The Morning on Wednesday - set your recorder ahead if you think you might forget it - like I would. Before then, send in questions to Imus that you would like him to ask Lou and Glenn for us. Many of us only come in occasionally (tho I've read every message to the detriment of my house cleaning lol) - so repeating would be a good thing.

In fact, if our current moderator would ask William to send out a special message to all ALIPACers regarding the show it would be a good thing, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

The Sheriffs can deputize all the people they need to help root them out, round 'em up, load 'em up on a bus and haul them down to a deportation hearing, bus after bus after bus after bus after bus of them in every village, town, city, county and state in America! Sure it will take awhile, but we aren't talking big money here. This is itsy bitsy money compared to what they cost us being here. Head 'Em Up, Move 'Em Out. Party's Over.
    Forget bailing out banks and car makers - BAIL OUT AMERICA !!

Psalms 147:1
    - Red

redoaklady, I understand about your in-laws. I really do. I'm sure there are people here that are illegal that I personally would hate to see leave, but that isn't the point. Whatever jobs they have, they took from an American, whatever loan they got with those jobs to buy their own house, they took from an American, everything wonderful that you see in their lives they took from an American.

We have 51 million people on MediCaid because they have less than $2,000 in total assets at any one time, in some states it's less than $1,500. At least half of these 18 million households have at least 1 working adult in them, but they can't get the job or the wages that allows them to accumulate enough at any one time to even own a decent car, let alone a house.

Just remember when you see your friends that for every illegal alien doing well, there is a US citizen they put in poverty. Every time you see a little illegal alien child with a new pair of shoes or a new toy, there is a little US citizen child with nothing new. We have to deport them, because to let them stay isn't fair to the Americans whose lives and well-being they stole.

I personally know a wonderful illegal couple (in-laws, actually as my daughter-in-law is Guatamalan) - hardworking, upright Christian people that I would hate to see have to go back to Guatamala - they've worked so hard to 'assimilate' and 'make it here' and have two small US citizen children. There is nothing for them in Guatamala but hardship and poverty to take their children 'home' to. But we're not talking here about picking and choosing. We're talking about deporting en masse. This couple is paying their way - paying their taxes, etc. - no handouts from the government, ever, as other family members took them in and helped them get started. They even have bought their own home - but we're talking about ALL of them. (Has any one thought about all the empty houses that will be sitting around our neighborhoods when we do this?)
    That just blew it, IMO. Is it our fault that Guatemala is a destitute country? Is it our problem that illegals were given mortgages, while honest American citizens are losing their homes because of loss of employment, often due to cheap illegal labor and offshoring plus insourcing visa workers.
    How upstanding can your in-laws be when they have broken federal laws, dropped anchor babies and perhaps getting every sort of taxpayer-provided benefit on behalf of the children.
    Yes, we are talking about en masse deportation for those who have violated immigration laws, as that leads to nifty things like document fraud to get those wonderful jobs and all the other goodies through our social programs.
    Please think about your neighbors that have lost jobs and homes before spouting about how wonderful your illegal in-laws are. As far as I am concerned, these angels are felons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS

FAIR IS FAIR AND LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE!
    Call the President of Mexico and have them send a fleet of trucks, trains and planes to pick up all the castaway Aztecas that they chased from their STOLEN land and farms. Force the Mexican government to return the land to the "peasants". Mexico is run by elite slobs and drug lords. These illegals are castaways in their own country which I might add is one of the most beautiful countries on earth. They run from abject poverty, death from disease and crime. Yes they are felons here in the USA but the real culprit is the ruling elite of Mexico. We should indict the Presidente and all the robber barons that pushed the little people out of their home and country. AS FOR DEPORTATION, THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM IN MEXICO FOR THESE ILLEGALS TO RETURN TO DON'T BE FOOLED.

Semper Fi in New York
    PRAY HARD

Judy - you are totally right - there are many wonderful illegals here pulling their weight and paying their taxes - BUT - they are ILLEGAL. I understand and totally agree - I've said before that the only path to citizenship I want ANY of them to have is to retrace their steps back to where they came from , go to the nearest consulate, fill out their paperwork and then WAIT THEIR TURN.

I would just (personally) like to see the bums and the 'active' lawbreakers (beyond the law that made them felons by coming here illegally) go FIRST.

My family's family are lawbreakers - BUT they are carrying their weight right now and we could use THEIR tax money to get rid of the 'less desirables' FIRST. There just must be a 'best way' found to handle the whole thing. 'Cutting off our noses to spite our faces' by shipping out the easiest to find (the ones working) FIRST might not be the best, most practical way. I want the 'gangsters' who shot at Lou Dobbs' wife gone FIRST. It will be a LONG process to weed out all of them - someone, somewhere will have to make decisions on who and which and when - someone smarter than me, that's for sure.

We ARE in agreement that ALL must go, even the 'anchor babies' that should never have been made citizens just because they arrived here unannounced, as did their parents.

My daughter-in-law was an illegal. She came here on a 3 month visitors visa, met my son, fell in love and overstayed in order to marry him (a wonderful marriage as far as I can tell), has now gotten her papers and is legal. I suggested pushing up the wedding so as to have her NOT be illegal - but my son was 38 and they made up their own minds about the timing of the wedding. Feeling the way I do I HATED it that she was illegal when they finally had their big wedding -but I now have a beautiful grandson who is two (and an American citizen). I had given up on ever having a grandbaby and he is the joy of our lives. - still ...

In reading your comments, I think you and I are in agreement about most things. Thanks for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    If they foreclose on the house then tough titty said the kitty.
    I haven't heard that in almost 50 years!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    That just blew it, IMO. Is it our fault that Guatemala is a destitute country? Is it our problem that illegals were given mortgages, while honest American citizens are losing their homes because of loss of employment, often due to cheap illegal labor and offshoring plus insourcing visa workers.
    How upstanding can your in-laws be when they have broken federal laws, dropped anchor babies and perhaps getting every sort of taxpayer-provided benefit on behalf of the children.
    Yes, we are talking about en masse deportation for those who have violated immigration laws, as that leads to nifty things like document fraud to get those wonderful jobs and all the other goodies through our social programs.
    Please think about your neighbors that have lost jobs and homes before spouting about how wonderful your illegal in-laws are. As far as I am concerned, these angels are felons.
    Gosh, Vortex - I'm sorry you blew. Maybe you didn't read my whole statement but stopped at the explosion. Having the family that droped into my lap unexpectedly just gives me a chance to see things from both sides - not to say they don't need to go home. I hope you'll pardon my compassion.

I didn't pay any attention to how many messages you've got under your belt - it doesn't matter. I'm fairly new at this messaging thing - would you mind explaining just what 'IMO' is? I didn't know I could only text if I was 'politically correct' with every word or feeling. If I made you unhappy or angry - well ...