Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Siege on American Civil Rights: Trump event canceled due to threat of mob violence!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Siege on American Civil Rights: Trump event canceled due to threat of mob violence!

Siege on American Civil Rights: Trump event canceled due to threat of mob violence!

Mob Rule Now In Effect in Chicago. All American citizens in the vicinity are encouraged to exercise extreme caution.

8pm Easter, March 11, 2016

Attention all media and American activists. This is a red alert.

There are mounted police and riot team deployed in Chicago. Trump event forced to cancel due to violent mob of anti-Trump leftists! Last report indicates that Trump supporters and these civil rights violators are facing off in the arena now!

We need rapid press and activist attention.

Please tune in to DrudgeReport.com
    www.DrudgeReport.com

Activist Volunteers please begin posting updates and articles beneath this alert on our site.
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/siege-americ...olence-329986/

Anti-Trump protesters have been attacking the Civil Rights of Donald Trump and the millions of Americans that support him by sabotage events and now mob rule.

We need America to unify around Donald Trump now! Look at this article....
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...03-11-19-44-38

Some Trump supporters walking toward the arena chanted, "USA! USA!" and "Illegal is illegal." One demonstrator shouted back, "Racist!"
    There's a heavy police presence outside the rally, with barricades and mounted police keeping most protesters and Trump supporters apart.
    Trump supporter Veronica Kowalkowsky says she has no ill will toward the protesters. But the 18-year-old says she has felt their ill will, adding: "I feel a lot of hate. I haven't said anything bad to anyone."
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-11-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump rally in St. Louis brings spillover crowds and protesters

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally Friday, March 11, 2016, in St. Louis.
    (Seth Perlman / AP)

Associated Press

Donald Trump, Republican presidential front-runner, took the stage Friday at the Peabody Opera House, with conservative activist and St. Louisan Phyllis Schlafly introducing him.

“I know who you came to see and hear, so I’ll be quick,” she said. “This is the heart of America and we’re happy to welcome a really great American today. He is a real conservative and I ask you to support him.”

She also criticized President Barack Obama in her opening.

Election 2016
    | Live coverage on Trail Guide | March 8 election results | Track the delegate race | Sign up for the newsletter

“You know Obama doesn’t want us to be superior. He wants us to be like everyone else,” Schlafly said.

Trump said thousands remained outside as the rally began, with the Peabody having a capacity of 3,000.

“I wish we could have had a larger place, but this is beautiful,” Trump said of the Peabody. The media don’t report the love that is inside his rallies, he said.

He spoke briefly about the ratings he’s helped create for Republican debates, and then turned to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, comparing her to Obama. He said Obama is destroying the country.

“She didn’t like him much before. They fought like crazy. All of sudden she’s saying he’s the greatest thing that ever happened,” Trump said.

“We are going to win based on the fact that she is becoming him. It’s just not going to happen, folks. We’re not gonna let it happen.”

The first half-hour of the rally was interrupted six times by protesters. It continued throughout his speech. At least half a dozen people were ejected from the event.

It began with yelling during Trump’s speech 10 minutes into the rally. As the person was removed, the crowd chanted, “USA! USA! USA!”

“Get him outta here. He’s all mouth,” Trump said. “Isn’t it great to be at a Trump rally?”

“Go home to mommy,” he said to the second person removed.

The ousters continued as Trump talked of winning Missouri, saying he was “tired of the garbage.”

When that statement was met by loud disapproval from some in the crowd, Trump instructed officers to remove them.

“Two young kids. Young, spoiled kids,” he said, shaking his head.

He talked for several minutes about those protesting against him, and said he had refused to cancel his St. Louis rally when asked based on anticipated protesters.

“I said absolutely not. These are not the people that made our country great. But we’re going to make it great again,” he said. “How ’bout letting some people in to take their seats? There are a lot of people standing outside.

“Missouri, I can’t believe this. There used to be consequences to protesting. There are none anymore,” he said. “These people are so bad for our country, you have no idea, folks. They contribute nothing.

“I think I set a record today with these wise guys.”

He repeatedly emphasized that the protesters were not being hurt as they were removed, specifically speaking to what he called the “dishonest press.”

Meanwhile, outside there continued to be intense back-and-forth between Trump supporters who couldn’t get in and protesters. Police officers used themselves as barricades between the two.

A white man was restrained by others in the crowd after he pushed a black woman after a confrontation.

Later, two men, one bloody, were taken away by officers as the rally went on inside.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...311-story.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shame on #Cruz for responding to the violent mob attack on #Trump's event tonight by saying the way to "Beat Trump" is to back his campaign! That was lowdown and below the belt. He should have stood up for Trump's civil rights instead of telling the protesters that backing him is the best way to "stop trump". I guess Cruz has a lot in common with the leftist mob that hit that stadium tonight. They both want to Stop Trump.

Cruz will say anything to get elected. His wife is a member of the CFR, BTW. Cruz would be Bush 3.0. He's no outsider. He has massive ties to the insiders.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

If I were a betting man, I would wager George Soros had a hand in this. Just like he paid the protesters in Baltimore and even paid to bus some in from outside.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post
    If I were a betting man, I would wager George Soros had a hand in this. Just like he paid the protesters in Baltimore and even paid to bus some in from outside.
    Agree. Watched FOX News awhile ago and moveon.org was mentioned as being involved which he helps fund along with a zillion other groups.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast