Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some Confusion about the toll free number we gave you.

Friends of ALIPAC,

I apologize about the confusion regarding the toll free number, which I sent in my last e-mail alert. I should have made things more clear.

The toll free number, 1-800-882-2005, is not sponsored by ALIPAC. These free calls are being paid for by a pro illegal alien, pro amnesty, pro S. 1348 groupnamed "Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform," which is financially backed by big corporations.

We sent this number to you for several reasons.

1. Yes, the messages are in Spanish and you can tell that the number is designed to exclude those that do not speak Spanish.

2. If you want to express your opinions on the opposition's dime, just listen for the voice to say 1 or 2 in Spanish, which is "uno" or "dos". By pressing 1 or 2, you will be connected for free to one of your state's US Senators. You can call back and press the other number to reach your other Senator.

3. We are testing this number because we have received reports that these toll free numbers are being circulated by our opposition, which are getting callers through, while Americans get busy signals and voice mail systems.

We have not confirmed the 3rd reason, but we have received numerous reports about this and we will advise you when our testing is complete.

Sorry for any confusion,

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to be careful that those calling that number are not automatically tabulated as a "yes" vote for the comprenhensive immigration plan.

My mother called one and it said "by using this number you attest you are in agreement with the comprehensive immigration plan" or words to that effect... so she hung up before she allowed them to put her through.

I speak fluent Spanish and all this number is doing is connecting you to one of your two Senators...It does not say that you agree to anything just merely using the number...it tells them what they should be saying when the someone gets on the line.

You don't even have to listen to the entire message in Spanish.

Once connected press 1 and it will give the name of one of your Senators, then it says "oprima el numero uno para conectar" which is "press the number 1 to connect" Then you will be passed through to that Senator's office and can say whatever you want.

Call back and press the number 2 (you will hear your other Senator's name), and then the number 1 to connect.

This is so these illegals don't have to work too hard looking up phone numbers or spending money on long distance phone calls.

Thanks mavi! We appreciate your help.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anytime Dixie.

What really angers me is that this organization which is funded, in part, by tax payer $$$ has this very sophisticated system for people who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Why can't Alipac or Numbers USA do the same?

These Senators, Congressmen, and President have a whole lot of "splaining" to do!

Quote Originally Posted by mavi
    I speak fluent Spanish and all this number is doing is connecting you to one of your two Senators...It does not say that you agree to anything just merely using the number...it tells them what they should be saying when the someone gets on the line.

Once connected press 1 and it will give the name of one of your Senators, then it says "oprima el numero uno para conectar" which is "press the number 1 to connect" Then you will be passed through to that Senator's office and can say whatever you want.

Call back and press the number 2 (you will hear your other Senator's name), and then the number 1 to connect.

This is so these illegals don't have to work too hard looking up phone numbers or spending money on long distance phone calls.
    Thanks!

TOLL FREE #

Thank you,

I called and reached both California Senators with only about a 1 minute hold time!

Anytime Dixie.

What really angers me is that this organization which is funded, in part, by tax payer $$$ has this very sophisticated system for people who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Why can't Alipac or Numbers USA do the same?

These Senators, Congressmen, and President have a whole lot of "splaining" to do!
    Sure but why when we can abuse their budget!

Dixie

Re: Some Confusion about the toll free number we gave you.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

I apologize about the confusion regarding the toll free number, which I sent in my last e-mail alert. I should have made things more clear.

The toll free number, 1-800-882-2005, is not sponsored by ALIPAC. These free calls are being paid for by a pro illegal alien, pro amnesty, pro S. 1348 groupnamed "Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform," which is financially backed by big corporations.

We sent this number to you for several reasons.

1. Yes, the messages are in Spanish and you can tell that the number is designed to exclude those that do not speak Spanish.

2. If you want to express your opinions on the opposition's dime, just listen for the voice to say 1 or 2 in Spanish, which is "uno" or "dos". By pressing 1 or 2, you will be connected for free to one of your state's US Senators. You can call back and press the other number to reach your other Senator.

3. We are testing this number because we have received reports that these toll free numbers are being circulated by our opposition, which are getting callers through, while Americans get busy signals and voice mail systems.

We have not confirmed the 3rd reason, but we have received numerous reports about this and we will advise you when our testing is complete.

Sorry for any confusion,

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    I called this number last week....several times, actually, until I was able to guess what had to be done.

When you call, you will hear the names of your Senators. You press "1" for the Senator whose name is mentioned first. You'll then hear a repeat of the message the pro-illegals are to say in English. After that, you need to press "1" again to be transferred to that Senator's office. Call back and press "2" for the second Senator and then "1" for the transfer.

Hope this helps!

Guess I should have read further before I posted. You said what I said, only better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast