Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Merry Christmas to everyone and may the celebration of Jesus' birth be real in your hearts. To those who are hurting, may the Lord give you strength and comfort you. May we all look out from ourselves and find others to bring some joy and happiness and to share the meaning of Christmas, Christ Jesus.

Thank you William and Alipac family for supporting this effort to keep America strong and to protect the citizens and families who are threatened by many foes. The Blockbuster effort to keep "Border" available is another example of what we can do if we let our voices be heard.

God Bless you each one and God bless our nation.

Luke 2 - "Unto us is born, in the City of David, a Saviour Christ Jesus"
    AMEN!

ELE

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to each and all of you at Alipac. Even though I have never met you in person, I feel as if I know you and I have the deepest respect for your care, devotion and courage in protecting our precious America.

As the birth of dear Jesus draws near, I pray that each and all of you, will have a new and wonderful rebirth of faith, hope and love in this New year and always!

Merry Christmas my Alipac family !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wishing a wonderful Merry Christmas to all ALIPACERS and your families. We have stood steadfast for our God given nation and I suspect that Alipacers will truly be amongst the last Americans standing. God Bless you all and may God help and bless our beloved country. Thanks everyone.

From Bay Buchanan at Team America PAC

Dear Friend,

I am writing to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

It is a season to remember friends and family and to give them thanks for all the love and support they give us. So it is only appropriate that I give each of you special thanks this Christmas. To have you by my side in so many efforts this past year has been such a blessing to me. While there have been many disappointments, let us not forget what we have accomplished working together and let us always remember how fortunate we are to live in this great country of ours.

If any of you are feeling that things look particularly grim this Christmas, remember what our forefathers faced. In the winter of 1776, the War for Independence looked lost. After facing many defeats, the Continental Army had retreated from New York and across New Jersey. The troops were depleted and demoralized. Many were ready to surrender. But on Christmas Night, George Washington and his rag tag army crossed the Delaware River. The weather was so cold, that some of the boats could not pass the icy river, many men died from exposure, and even some of the muskets wouldn't fire. Instead of turning around, Washington told the troops to use their bayonets. But by taking such a daring mission, Washington and his men went on to rout the British and Hessians at the Battle of Trenton. This victory revived the spirits of the Americans, and the rest is history.

Washington and our forefathers faced much greater odds and made far greater sacrifices than we can imagine. So let's celebrate this Christmas by resolving to fight for the nation they gave us in the New Year.

May God bless you and your families this Holiday Season.

Bay

rec'd by email
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12