Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Mission: Up past Midnight

Help us reach out to our missing donors. (HERE) Missing supporters, please respond (HERE)

Friends of ALIPAC,

For several nights I have been up past Midnight working on a special mission to try to reach and reengage almost 900 prior donors by mail who we have not heard from yet in 2022.

I'm working very late to decrease the time and focus this special project is taking away from our operations and my time working with candidates and activists. You do not want to know how many hours of time this takes to do.

These/you missing donors are great patriots whose contributions have gotten us to this point and helped us stop the Amnesty bills over the last 30 months
    . We need them/you back fast to help us battle in the 2022 elections in what we believe is our final chance to stop Biden's border onslaught.

We do not know if Big Tech censorship is blocking us from reaching them/you or if Biden has them/you dismayed, or perhaps the inflation bug has them/you pinned down?

Please help us pay for the materials, printing, and postage on this emergency mailer to our missing supporters at...
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/

Usually, we would pay a mail house to print and assemble these letters at a cost of over $2,000. But since our funds are critically low, I am personally printing, signing, assembling, and mailing each of the 900 letters, which will cost ALIPAC about $900 in materials and postage.

Getting these past supporters reengaged is vital to our mission to make illegal immigration the top issue of the 2022 mid-term elections and throw many corrupt incumbent politicians out of office!

If you can contribute to help us cover the cost of this mailer and 900 stamps OR IF YOU ARE ONE OF OUR MISSING SUPPORTERS, please chip in $10, $25, $50, $100, or more via our secure online donations page at...

https://www.alipac.us/donations/

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    Executive Director of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    (919) 787-7009

Mailed Donations to...

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

PS: We are so thankful for each of you who has joined our subscriber list and has taken the time to receive, read, and react to our e-mails. Finding each of you has taken a lot of time, expense, and energy, and we want you to know how important you are.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-23-2022 at 12:47 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)