Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

april i think the press release speaks for itself.
    SPLC has been known to call anyone who opposed illegal immigration a hate group even though all the groups are made up of white, black, asian, and american latinos.

the fact that SPLC says ALIPAC got money from FAIR is a total lie.
    the fact that Salon.com and Madden reported something without doing their own investigation is not what reporting is all about.

since the founder of ALIPAC says the group has not taken money, i will believe him until i see proof and tells me he might be wrong

Here's a great post from the comments at the source link I gave:

Thursday, January 14, 2010 04:39 AM
    A few facts about your "facts"

The SPLC is a private fund-raising organization. It has no authority, legal, moral or otherwise, to designate anyone as anything.

There is no legal definition of the term “hate group,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even in a liberal state like Massachusetts, a majority of voters prefer immigration enforcement. This poll is from 2006, but still telling (and I wouldn't be surprised if support for enforcement in Mass. is even higher now):

Immigration Views:

"...even in Ted Kennedy's state a solid majority (58%) say that the U.S. should enforce existing laws and control the border before considering new reforms."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... tion_views
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another poll from 2006:

"The 7NEWS/Suffolk University poll also reveals that voters overwhelmingly oppose issuing driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants (67%-25%) and to grant in-state tuition to public colleges and universities (65%-24%)."

http://www.suffolk.edu/12966.html

UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS JUST TYPICAL LEFT-WING DEMOCRAT SMEARING OF A PERSON OR PERSONS THAT THEY FEEL IS A THREAT TO THEM! THEY HAVE OPERATED LIKE THIS FOR YEARS AND THIS PAST YEAR HAS BEEN ONE OF THE WORST! THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT "FAIR" MEANS OR APPARENTLY "TRUTH" EITHER! IF YOU LOOK BACK OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS THE MAJORITY OF THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST BUSH WERE FROM THE SAME SOURCE VIA THE LEFT-WING MEDIA. HE DID NO MORE THINGS WRONG THAN MOST PRESIDENTS ARE CHARGED WITH BUT HE WAS MADE TO BE A REAL PROBLEM. WHAT WE HAVE NOW FAR OUTSTRIPS ALL OF THE PRESIDENTS PUT TOGETHER INCLUDING BUSH! YES! IAM REFERRING TO BO! SOMEONE SHOULD TELL BO THAT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES! A MAN WHO NEVER HELD A "REAL" JOB, WHO REFUSES TO LET ANYONE SEE HIS SCHOOL GRADES, AND WORSE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WHO SAT ON HIS DUFF AND ANSWERED "PRESENT" DURING HIS FULL TENURE IN THE ILL. SENATE AND DID NOTHING IN THE U.S. SENATE BECAUSE HE WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR THE OFFICE THAT HE NOW OCCUPIES, POSSIBLY ILLEGALLY DUE TO 6 STATES WHO HAD FALSE COUNTS WHICH WERE VERY HARD TO GET UNTANGLED! I LIVE IN ONE OF THEM AND MANY FEEL THAT IT WAS NEVER RESOLVED CORRECTLY! A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ALIPAC AND BY TOMORROW IT WILL BE OLD STUFF AND NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION! I WILL SEND A MESSAGE TO THE JERKS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLE, BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL BE LIKE WATER OFF A DUCK'S BACK AND MAY ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE.

SALON's Rag Mag and Mad-Mad Madden

Opposing illegal immigration and Amnesty for illegals is not "ugly", "unsavory", or "right wing".
    Actually opposing Illegal Immigration is supporting the law. Specifically Title 8 of the US Code. Anyone who claims otherwise, including the SPLC or any other Anti-American organization, is factually promoting criminal behavior.

ALIPAC receives no funding from FAIR and FAIR is not a hate group.
    Just like ALIPAC, FAIR is sustained by members like you and me...

Quote Originally Posted by AprilM1967
    First rule of journalism: What, Where, Who, Why and How.

ALIPAC claims that Madden is in hot water. Okay, but to claim this as fact without any proof, makes this a sensational fluff piece, much like what Madden did.

What proof is there that Mike Madden is in hot water?

Where, other than a press release from ALIPAC, is said proof that Madden is in hot water?

Who, other than ALIPAC, said Madden is in hot water?

I can see why ALIPAC would like to claim that Madden is in hot water. Who else backs up this claim?

How do you go about proving Madden is in hot water? Have there been sanctions against him? Has his employer requested he retract his own false claims?

I think Madden is an a$$ for the libelous article, but I also think that ALIPAC can't make false claims either. It's all about misdirection on the pro-illegal side, ALIPAC maybe shouldn't play the same game.
    AprilM1967,

Madden and Salon.com are in hot water because they just got flat busted lying about an important issue and campaign and we have just called them on it nationally. As I type, this info is going out to tens of thousands of press sources, hundreds of campaigns, and the office of about every elected official.

If ALIPAC put out something like that, lied or got it wrong, and someone called us on it in the way we are, we would be in "hot water"

This incident is already up on over 100 websites and Madden and Salon and the SPLC are all taking a big PR hit right now.

W

I went to the Salon site where the article is posted and 98% of the comments were FOR ALIPAC! As I posted previously this will be old news soon and no one will be talking about it tomorrow! SPLC seems to be universally disliked and pegged for what they are! I also found that Brown's opponent is almost universally disliked which accounts for his unprecedented
    good showing in this election!

When you are attacked as a person or as a group, most especially a group,
    to defend yourself honestly is the only thing that you can do. It serves to make the attacker think twice about doing it again to you and to others! It also drives home the truth that you are an honest entity, whether individual or group! There are some things that you have to fight for in life and you have to be convinced that it is worth it!

AprilM1967 wrote:
    First rule of journalism: What, Where, Who, Why and How.

ALIPAC claims that Madden is in hot water. Okay, but to claim this as fact without any proof, makes this a sensational fluff piece, much like what Madden did.

What proof is there that Mike Madden is in hot water?

Where, other than a press release from ALIPAC, is said proof that Madden is in hot water?

Who, other than ALIPAC, said Madden is in hot water?

I can see why ALIPAC would like to claim that Madden is in hot water. Who else backs up this claim?

How do you go about proving Madden is in hot water? Have there been sanctions against him? Has his employer requested he retract his own false claims?

I think Madden is an a$$ for the libelous article, but I also think that ALIPAC can't make false claims either. It's all about misdirection on the pro-illegal side, ALIPAC maybe shouldn't play the same game.
    __________________________________________________ __

I've been away awhile.

Do people these days respond to trolls see above post

or

just ignore them like back in the good ole days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast