Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Done. Here is my letter to all parties:

I am very concerned that Rick Sanchez deliberately attempted to distort the truth while interviewing Mr. Gheen on Veterans day. Mr. Sanchez repeatedly claimed that illegal aliens were serving in the US military. He even went so far as to play a tape of Visa Holding LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who were granted expedited citizenship as a reward for risking their lives for America. Mr. Sanchez should be censored for his deliberate, deceitful actions. Illegal aliens are not allowed to enter the US military under any circumstances.
    Great e-mail!

Thanks ZEE!!!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: I called and told them that I wanted his job.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMonkey
    I called the phone number and told them that I wanted his job and that I knew the difference between an illegal from mexico and some one from the Philippines. Having served with many in the US Navy and as a disabled Veteran could speak on more sujects than Rick Sanchez.
    When I called that CNN line earlier today to speak with the booking agent that set me up on the Sanchez Show, the lady that originally answered sounded like she could barely understand English.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Done. I hope this helps, but do you think they will criticize their own people?

Rick Sanchez....Who??

Where did CNN find this guy, Rick Sanchez? What is he "hyped" on? If CNN hired him to "balance" Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck.....he hasn't got a chance!! Congratulations to William Gheen for standing up to "motormouth" Rick and putting him in his place...wherever that is?? Rick comes across as an "open borders" activist who needs to find another line of work....maybe on Univision in Mexico or Central America where facts evidentally don't matter? Hey Rick....you will not win American friends and influence American citizens by continuously interrupting Lou Dobbs, William Gheen and others with your fast talk. You also need to do more homework before attacking these people with your lack of knowledge and rude behavior!

CNN Main Number: 212-275-7800
    Thanks for providing the phone number. I called and first reached the New York office and then was transferred to, I believe, Atlanta. I spoke with a lady and expressed my outrage at the Sanchez segment and ran down the reasons why. I closed by stating that if CNN allows Sanchez to get away with this false reporting, then they have become nothing more than a 'tabloid' news agency. I asked for the names of the producers of his show but she refused to provide them. She ensured me that she would pass on my comments to them.

BE AWARE...BE PROFESSIONAL in expressing your outrage because they are recording the phone calls that come in
    (I was told this by the lady on the phone). Ostensibly, this is so they can provide exact information to the show's producers

That is no reason to be afraid to call...please call and let them know your comments!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, pack. Al Rantel, on his talk show last night, said Rick Sanchez is an uber-left winger that came out of the Cuban community in Florida. And that he's alwas been a blabbering open borders IA hugger. Now he's able to do it nationally thanks to CNN.

Done!!

Was a please to tell Rick Sanchez what an idiot he is and I compared him to Geraldo Rivera.

Also contacted, Lou, Glenn, O"Rielly. Hannity

Thanks William good job on the show, it is not easy going up against fools who twist the truth, I see it happen to Lou all the time especially with groups like LaRaza.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Rick Sanchez is a liar

Rick Sanchez is a liar! The solder who became a citizen while serving our country already had a green card. He was NOT an illegal alien. Either Sanchez is stupid or is spreading lies. He owes CNN viewers an apology. He just lost all credibility. You need to expose this charlatan for what he is.

Last night I was watching Lou as I do every night. I had yet to watch Rick Sanchez's show. But when I saw Rick on Lou Dobb's last night I was actually excited to watch his show from the comments he made about what was coming up next.

Then I see you on there getting attacked. I was not really sure what was going on. I have no idea what Rick's view was on illegal immigration. He must have learned how to take a stance from Hillary.

I think he is trying to come out as "controversial". He has already lost me as a viewer.

Appreciate your efforts William, keep up the good work.

Wrote them all, and thank you for standing up for the truth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast