Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk Radio Rallies to Romney to Thwart McCain

Talk Radio Rallies to Romney to Thwart McCain

February 5, 2005

Many prominent talk radio personalities and hosts are rallying to Mitt Romney, in an effort to thwart John McCain. McCain has a record that is out of line with the public and if elected, he will deprive Americans of having any real choice in November on amnesty for illegal aliens. McCain is also seen as being aligned with Democrats on many issues, in what is becoming known as the McClintObama Amnesty.

Rasmussen Polls say this is a close race, with McCain at 33%, Romney at 30%, and Huckabee at 22%. Huckabee is playing the roll of spoiler and is dividing the anti-establishment vote inside the GOP. The anti-illegal immigration vote is divided three ways between Romney, Huckabee, and Ron Paul, while the pro-Amnesty vote is consolidated around McCain.

Other polls by USA Today/Gallup, ABC, and CBS contradict the Rasmussen Poll by claiming that McCain has a lead over Romney 2 to 1 or "45% to 24%". We would like to know why the disparity between these polls far exceeds the margin of error and why the pro-McCain polls are receiving wide press, while the Rasmussen Poll is being spiked.

The following well known talk radio show hosts have either endorsed Mitt Romney or said they are voting for him, or have spoken favorably about Romney, while slamming McCain. There are sure to be more which we are not aware of, at the time of this release.

This is the list that our online activists believe are trying to stop McCain with Romney.

Sean Hannity
    Michael Savage
    Laura Ingraham
    Lars Larson
    Glenn Beck
    George Putnam
    Roger Hedgecock, (KOGO San Diego)
    John and Ken (KFI Los Angeles)
    Hugh Hewitt
    Mark Levin (The great one)
    Rick Roberts (KFMB San Diego)
    Steve Gill and Phil Valentine of TN
    Jeff Katz (Charlotte, NC)
    Kevin James
    Melanie Morgan KSFO Radio
    Mike Gallagher
    Helen Glover
    Doug McIntyre
    Sean Casey WCBM Baltimore
    J. Michael "Mac" McKoy
    Chuck Harder -- TALKSTAR NETWORK
    Lynn Woolley
    Herman Cain
    Tom Marr WCBM Baltimore
    Matt Murphy WAPI - Birmingham, Alabama
    Curtis Wright Wilmington, NC
    Doug Wright (KSL in Salt Lake City)
    Possibly Rush Limbaugh

Please let us know, if you know of others we should add or about changes we should make to our list.

###

Paid for by

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO MITT GO!! I have my fingers crossed for you all day!!!

Hispanics in California being asked which Candidate they will choose, have said," Mc Cain, because he is for making immigration easier."
    I heard it with my own ears!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Well I just voted Romney as hard as it was for me to abandon Paul I hadto do it. For those in IL. Please remember for the Repubs. it's DELEGATES who count. Be sure they match your candidate!

Huckabee is playing the roll of spoiler and is dividing the anti-establishment vote inside the GOP.

It just proves what a fraud Huckabee is. Thanks Gilchrist for helping to lock up the nomination for John McPain.

McCain as our "conservative" representative for the Replician party!!??
    I guess it's the media pushing for him and those that figure McCain is the best candidate to "get along" with the liberals so is more electable?
    Forget making a stand, forget beliefs and principles, just settle so we can get along better. I saw a lib talk show and there were comments that Duncan Hunter and Tancredo were too mean and unlikable to even be elected/accepted!! What about voting on a candidates beliefs and electing someone who's passion about our country and doing what's best for country and screw Political Correctness.

Except, everything is greased. The people have no say, no power any more. The presidential candidates are selected by the media and only those with 100 million dollars can get elected and those who are personable and "nice".
    We need a nationalist party. We're losing our country, our culture and our identity. Soon, the biggest thing that unifies us, our common English language will be lost and our sovernity will just blend in with the North American continent/North American Union.
    Sad but most American's are either too busy or too stupid to even notice the harm that those like McCain will do while our borders are being erased as big business, money, special interest groups and what's supposed to be fiction- the New World Order takes over

Quote Originally Posted by MbikerNC
    McCain as our "conservative" representative for the Replician party!!??
    I guess it's the media pushing for him and those that figure McCain is the best candidate to "get along" with the liberals so is more electable?
    Forget making a stand, forget beliefs and principles, just settle so we can get along better. I saw a lib talk show and there were comments that Duncan Hunter and Tancredo were too mean and unlikable to even be elected/accepted!! What about voting on a candidates beliefs and electing someone who's passion about our country and doing what's best for country and screw Political Correctness.

Except, everything is greased. The people have no say, no power any more. The presidential candidates are selected by the media and only those with 100 million dollars can get elected and those who are personable and "nice".
    We need a nationalist party. We're losing our country, our culture and our identity. Soon, the biggest thing that unifies us, our common English language will be lost and our sovernity will just blend in with the North American continent/North American Union.
    Sad but most American's are either too busy or too stupid to even notice the harm that those like McCain will do while our borders are being erased as big business, money, special interest groups and what's supposed to be fiction- the New World Order takes over
    And this is why we needed to rally for Paul!

I just voted for Ron Paul. I'm not compromising, and I'm holding to my principles.
    Maybe if enough people did that, the right person would get the nomination.

Go Fred Thompson. . .

With Thompson out my next choice is Romney. I couldn't support McCain in 2000 so why would I support him now? McCain must be defeated or America will be voting for liberals. I see only small differences between McCain, Clinton or Obama. I'd like to see a Romney/Thompson ticket next fall? I know, I know, I'm a dreamer.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

TALK SHOW HOSTS FOR ROMNEY

HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF BOB GRANT?

HE'S ON AT 8:00 PM I BELIEVE, HERE IN NYC AREA ON WABC.
    77 ON YOUR DIAL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast