Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

we sent this release out to our media list this morning.

Since then, ten hosts have asked to have their name added! Check out the list! It is growing rapidly!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just what we did NOT need!!!

just what we did NOT need!!!

Now what --- you'll vote for Hillary - on principle -- or sit home on your arse in Nov. --- on PRINCIPLE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    I just voted for Ron Paul. I'm not compromising, and I'm holding to my principles.
    Maybe if enough people did that, the right person would get the nomination.

Rick Roberts mentioned this release this morning.
    He said there was a release from Americans For Legal Immigration based out of Raleigh, N.C. area which he read on the air.
    He added 'finally somebody wrote something about me and got it right.'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I'd say this list was too little, too late.

I posted comments just about this list somewhere on this forum a few days ago, there are by far, MANY MORE radio personnas than this than endorsed Mitt Romney!

I'm sick to my stomach..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Well, Rick Roberts was very upset this morning and evidently this problem first surfaced with Roger Hedgecock's show yesterday although missed that, sorry to say.
    Evidently thousands of Reps went to vote and found their registration had been changed. Many were lifetime Reps. Rick said all his 9 lines were full, couldn't get to all the calls and he was bombed with emails of people all over southern CA complaining of the same issue.
    Does anyone here know of a California Republican this happened to?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is for Doots

A vote for Ron Paul or Huckabee is a vote for McCain and amnesty. It is very admirable that you stuck to your principles and voted for Ron Paul, however the man you think so highly of, Ron Paul, sold out to McCain in West Virginia. So, you just keep sticking to your principles and we will end up with amnesty being crammed down our throats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12