Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Was Tennessee Church Shooter DACA Amnesty Recipient?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was Tennessee Church Shooter DACA Amnesty Recipient?

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is asking the media to ascertain and report the details of the immigration status of Emanuel Kidega Samson who is accused of opening fire in a church near Nashville Tennessee.

The media was very reluctant to report the name and ethnicity of the shooter when news first broke. Now media reports indicate that Emanuel Kidega Samson is a 27-year-old Sudanese citizen who is not a US citizen but is in the US "legally."

ALIPAC wants to know if Emanuel Kidega Samson legally immigrated to the US through normal methods, or is Samson a recipient of Muslim refugee resettlement program assistance or the unconstitutional DACA Amnesty program?

If you are a member of the media that can provide this information, please contact WilliamG@alipac.us

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been able to find out that he was not from the Muslim area of Sudan. He was from Khartoum, which is the capital of Sudan and is on the Nile. ( http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._samson_p.html )

According to his aunt--

Samson's aunt, Florence Koks, was still in a state of disbelief.

“He’s not the kind of kid that would do that,” said Koks, a sister of Samson’s father. “It kind of makes me speechless. It’s like a dream, and I don’t believe that he did it.”

Samson is a legal U.S. resident and came to America from Sudan in 1996, Koks said. Samson's parents brought him to the U.S. hoping for a better life — one that Samson seemed to relish.

Koks remembered Samson leading her younger children in Bible study during visits to her home a couple years ago.

“His favorite book is the Bible,” she said. “Every time you talk to him, he always mentioned the word of God."

Koks said Samson was baptized at Burnette Chapel.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ect/703066001/

This aunt's Facebook says she is from Uganda. Hmmm...So if she is father's sister, where is father originally from???

Long article, lots from his Facebook
    BREAKING: #Antioch Shooter Is Black Power Radical Who Posted That “You’re More Likely To Be Killed By A White Man”

The Antioch, Tennessee church shooter is an immigrant from Sudan and black power radical with a history of sharing pro-Islamic and anti-Western posts on social media, a review of his Facebook and Twitter accounts reveals.

Before 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson opened fire on churchgoers in Antioch, Tennessee today, he shared a variety of Black Power and anti-police propaganda on his personal Facebook page. In addition, he shared a number of pro-Islamic posts, including a video in which a Muslim activist defends Sharia law. Moreover, Samson frequently shared anti-west posts, at least one of which praised Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe’s wealth confiscation efforts.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-antioch-...led-white-man/

I can't find anything on whether he is DACA although it would not be surprising given his age when his family emigrated. Depends on if his parents came legally or not. I've seen things calling him a refugee but I am not sure that is the case, considering what his aunt said above.

I'll keep looking as much as I can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another one "hoping for a better life"!

Stop bringing these people here!

No more people for the next 20 years!!!

Deport the 30 million illegals, visa overstays, temporary status, asylum and refugees!

Get them all off our soil.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL