Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time To Take To The Streets With Our Countrymen

Friends of ALIPAC,

The time has come for those of us who speak for the silent majority to take to the streets in unity with fellow taxpayers.

Today, we are notifying our supporters of the plan for pro immigration enforcement groups to lend our support to the Tax Day Tea Party efforts nationally on April 15, 2009.

Many of our groups are already fully deployed behind this effort and ALIPAC has worked to build this into a more unified national coalition effort.

Over 20 groups have agreed to help organize events, increase attendance at events, as well as, bring in signs and materials that focus on taxes and illegal immigration.

We feel the vast majority of people coming to these rallies are as concerned as we are about the billions of dollars in tax resources illegal aliens take from Americans each year.

We will be announcing our coalition details tomorrow on Thursday, April 9, 2009.

Today, we need every adult that can stand with a flag in their hand with us in Alamance County in Graham, NC from 2-5pm Eastern. Large numbers of illegal aliens and press crews are on the way.
    April 8 event details at...
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4115-thread-1-0.html

We wanted to get you this notice so you can begin the process.

Step 1:

Visit http://www.taxdayteaparty.com and click on your state. If there is an event scheduled near you for April 15 then make contact with the event organizer and plan to attend. If there is no event near you, please consider making contact with taxdayteaparty.com to organize an event in your town.

Step 2:

Begin speaking to friends, family members, and neighbors who share concerns about illegal immigration, high taxes, government debt and fiscal issues about attending with you on April 15. Take the largest group you can.

Step 3:

You will soon be sent online materials from ALIPAC which will allow you to easily print hand outs and protest signs that speak of the need for more secure borders and immigration enforcement in America. You can print these materials inexpensively on a home computer, or send the files over to Kinkos for them to be printed. We also want you to take American flags.

Our goals are to get as many of you, with as many signs and handouts about the negative impact of illegal immigration on American taxpayers into these historic events on April 15, 2009.

Please make preparations to support and attend via www.taxdayteaparty.com and you will receive a coalition list and printable materials tomorrow.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes! I have been planning all along to be in Graham today. I have been planning to be there for the Tea Party since the one in Fayetteville.

I truly believe it's time to take a stand, and I know a lot of other people feel the same way. Several of my employed friends have scheduled days off to take part. I am hoping for huge turn outs on Tax Day!

excellent, I look forward to meeting you.

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article4117.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W said:
    You will soon be sent online materials from ALIPAC which will allow you to easily print hand outs and protest signs that speak of the need for more secure borders and immigration enforcement in America. You can print these materials inexpensively on a home computer, or send the files over to Kinkos for them to be printed. We also want you to take American flags.
    Great! Thank-you!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</