Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The Untold Story of American Workers Vs. Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    On top of all the IA's, I see these builders of huge communities hiring their illegal alien employees to plant non native plants and SOD! Sod takes a lot of water and care to look nice, especially in our usual arid weather! As I drove by, I thought "how foolish is that??". Insane is more like it. One day, water will be more valuble than fuel.
    I think the estimate is that Lake Meade will run dry within 10 years; yet the powers that be dictate more and bigger hotels; massive new strip malls, new housing development after housing development; and importing skyrocketing population growth without end. As in most every other place they want to take irrigation water from the farmers to build bigger cities. They only think about making a buck today and never the consequences for tomorrow. I always thought free markets and free enterprise were a wonderful concept, but we are witnessing capitalism run a muck. Government, of, by, and for the Chamber of Commerce. And don't overlook that those builders hiring illegal aliens and using sod for which there is little water are the same ones demanding government bailouts to further subsidize their own greed and stupidity.

"Why does the government hate us?" Because there's only one group of people on this planet that could or would stop One World Government, and that's The Americans. If they take us out legally and economically, then the way is paved and the road cleared to implement Global Tyranny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Geithner
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been busy the last few days and trying now to catch up with email and read the posts I've missed here. This article came to me through email alert. I was going to post this great article until I read the author's name and I knew it would be here. GREAT ARTICLE "W"! Here's the link I got where it was published:

Published: January 13,2009

Untold Story of American Workers Vs. Illegal Immigration

By William Gheen
    http://newsblaze.com/story/200901131406 ... story.html

My husband and I BOTH lost our jobs. We have to pay close to a thousand dollars a month for medical and have to use up every penny of our savings and 401k funds before we can get any assistance. The illegals come here crying poverty yet are driving gas guzzling mini vans, have at least 3 kids, own their own homes, sponge off the system and have our jobs. They steal social security numbers, carry false documentation, have drivers liscenses... They break the law and it's ok, we break the law, we go to jail. I am sooooo sick of dialing 1 for english, seeing entire cities taken over with graffiti and garbage. It is shocking!

I am sick to death of illegals getting a free ride while citizenz are left behind worrying themselves sick over how they will survive. We have to win this war against the illegals! We just have to! Thank God I joined this site and can finally speak freely. It is a huge no no on other sites. You people are like a breath of fresh air. **HUGS** I am in Rhode Island and we are invaded like Massachusettes and other areas. You people have saved my sanity! LOL

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC Kiara ... I will add you to my prayer list
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Kiara and I'm so sorry about what is happening. I've read about the problems in Rhose Island with immigration. There are no words left sufficient to express my despair on this issue, but thanks to ALIPAC, there is hope. So much is in the works, so much accomplished, but yet so much work to do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELCOME TO ALIPAC Kiara!!!!

There is no better place to get your education than right here at alipac. In time you may feel comfortable speaking freely on any site you go to, I now do I am armed with the truth and the stats to defend our position, even on OBL sites. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me anytime.

As for the unemployment. My job in California was sent to India. There are times when I can not hide my anger and yes bitterness about that. I was unable to find employment in California because I am an American and speak ENGLISH. So we packed up and hubby got a transfer to the midwest. I am still unemployed, but at least here we can make it on hubby's salary alone. The one piece of advice I can give you is to read. Go to our archives and read, watch the current posts and read. It will not take long before you are armed with all the info you need to start helping us win this fight.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    My husband and I BOTH lost our jobs. We have to pay close to a thousand dollars a month for medical and have to use up every penny of our savings and 401k funds before we can get any assistance. The illegals come here crying poverty yet are driving gas guzzling mini vans, have at least 3 kids, own their own homes, sponge off the system and have our jobs. They steal social security numbers, carry false documentation, have drivers liscenses... They break the law and it's ok, we break the law, we go to jail. I am sooooo sick of dialing 1 for english, seeing entire cities taken over with graffiti and garbage. It is shocking!

I am sick to death of illegals getting a free ride while citizenz are left behind worrying themselves sick over how they will survive. We have to win this war against the illegals! We just have to! Thank God I joined this site and can finally speak freely. It is a huge no no on other sites. You people are like a breath of fresh air. **HUGS** I am in Rhode Island and we are invaded like Massachusettes and other areas. You people have saved my sanity! LOL
    Welcome Kiara. So sorry to hear yet another story of Americans struggling. At least you can vent, learn and be productive here at the same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Thank you for the very informative article.

Anyone who is for amnesty is part of the problem, and they should never be excused for their anti-American involvements.

I'm sure that there are groups that can prove that a good number of companies that illegal aliens work for are actually ethnically oriented to the race of the owner(s), and as such their owners are active in the amnesty movement against the American people.

There are many things that have to change in America, all of which have to include that every patriotic American do what they can to end the onslaught of illegal aliens in our nation.

Chain migration via anchor babies has GOT to END IMMEDIATELY, no matter what nation their illegal alien parents (usually a single mother) come from.

One nation has taken it upon themselves to force their citizens illegally into the U.S.A., which is an action against the sighed treaty of the Mexican American war, and as such is an act of war in and of itself via their actions against the border of the U.S.A.

Mexico has yearly May 1st demonstrations to “SHUT DOWN AMERICAâ€

Welcome to ALIPAC Kiara
    It is frustrating to see our towns and cities being INVADED! With absolutely NO HELP from Washington. Well maybe a little show of force once in a while. This open border is not a form of immigration but an invasion of our country. It really needs to stop! But will it?

With the violence that is raging on in Mexico now, we may see more of an onslaught from the south. Hopefully SOMEONE in WAshington can see this and ENFORCE our BORDER. EVEN if it has to be the MILITARY!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast