Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: ALIPAC's Interview with Candidate Ron Paul in Iowa

Friends of ALIPAC:

While we were spreading the word with the local and national media in Iowa about Mike Huckabee's hidden amnesty plan, we attempted to interview some of the Presidential candidates.

We were able to sit down for a quick interview with Dr. Ron Paul, who was very tired like we were.

Thompson's campaign tried their best to get us in the same place and time with their candidate, Romney's campaign did not respond at all, and we have already interviewed Duncan Hunter. We did not contact the others.

Please take a few minutes to watch our interview with Dr. Ron Paul about the issue of illegal immigration.

Ron Paul calls Huckabee's touchback amnesty "silly" and asks, "why make them leave at all?"

This footage was filmed by Dan Smeriglio of Voice of the People (Hazleton, PA)

If you enjoy the interview, please vote it 5 stars, favorite, and circulate it.

We will continue trying to setup interviews with Thompson and Romney.

VIDEO
    Ron Paul Interview about Illegal Immigration with ALIPAC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQdDjvDsVM

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't like his dance around the question on employeers and they aren't coming here for the welfare. It's for the JOBS

There is a comment on Youtube from somebody that stated the employer enforcement has to take place or things will never change, and they don't come for the benefits. I whole heartedly disagree because they are coming for the benefits also. When you think of all the social services illegal are getting, the benefits are most likely just as big of an attraction as the jobs. When they know they can get food stamps, housing assistance, WIC, free education, free healthcare...the list goes on and on.

Now why would these not be incentives for illegals to come?

However I agree with many here who are skeptical on Dr. Paul's employer enforcement being weak. Employer enforcement must take place.
    On the flip side of this, Dr. Paul also mentioned that the immigration laws need to be enforced. Now obviously this would include enforcing the employers to not hire illegals as well, and given he has the reputation of standing behind his position and not changing, I believe he would do it.
    After the noise we've made and the bills we've defeated, I really don't think Paul wouldn't enforce ALL immigration laws.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    Good interview! Thanks! I do not think he will be weak on enforcement. He definitely said that he would enforce existing laws and that is SOMETHING we definitely need done!!!

sippy,

They are using our infastructure, buildings, public facilities, parks, water... They are consumers and not contributors.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul says if someone comes into this country illegally, they are on their own and should get nothing from this country. No social benefits, no driver's license, no education, no health care, no instant citizenship for babies, etc. If all these things were taken away, the numbers would drop dramatically and nobody would worry about the few left working here, although he did say he would enforce the law and secure the border. As we all know, it's these huge families that is draining this economy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Ron Paul says if someone comes into this country illegally, they are on their own and should get nothing from this country. No social benefits, no driver's license, no education, no health care, no instant citizenship for babies, etc. If all these things were taken away, the numbers would drop dramatically and nobody would worry about the few left working here, although he did say he would enforce the law and secure the border. As we all know, it's these huge families that is draining this economy.
    Right take away the welfare and he doesn't care who's here -free for all.

I am wondering why anyone would make a statement like that. That is no where near what he said

If someone disagrees with Paul - that's fine - but to deliberately make a statement like that bothers me. I mean why go to such lengths to attempt to discredit someone?

While I want employers (MOD EDIT) - I want the illegals gone.

Anyone who thinks welfare is not a big drawing card to illegals just doesn't understand and hasn't been paying attention.

When there were no freebies, the men came, worked, and went home. Only when we began to offer them complete care - did they bring the families. They didn't bring the wives, children and Uncle Jose.

The jobs hurt us, but it is the welfare that brings the familes in. They could not support their families on the wages they make without welfare.
    Thats a fact. When they began offereing the freebies, our hospitals filled up, our schools filled up. By offering all these freebies, we get not only a man working, we get the wife and grown children to take jobs and we get anchor baby after anchor baby.

It's the welfare that is breaking us -

Believe me, if they knew they had to pay the $15K or whatever to have a baby, they wouldn't rush across the border to have those children.

No welfare is a big component - maybe even bigger than the jobs. Since welfare encourages all the dependents to come and work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

I am wondering why anyone would make a statement like that. That is no where near what he said

If someone disagrees with Paul - that's fine - but to deliberately make a statement like that bothers me. I mean why go to such lengths to attempt to discredit someone?

While I want employers (MOD EDIT) - I want the illegals gone.

Anyone who thinks welfare is not a big drawing card to illegals just doesn't understand and hasn't been paying attention.

When there were no freebies, the men came, worked, and went home. Only when we began to offer them complete care - did they bring the families. They didn't bring the wives, children and Uncle Jose.

The jobs hurt us, but it is the welfare that brings the familes in. They could not support their families on the wages they make without welfare.
    Thats a fact. When they began offereing the freebies, our hospitals filled up, our schools filled up. By offering all these freebies, we get not only a man working, we get the wife and grown children to take jobs and we get anchor baby after anchor baby.

It's the welfare that is breaking us -

Believe me, if they knew they had to pay the $15K or whatever to have a baby, they wouldn't rush across the border to have those children.

No welfare is a big component - maybe even bigger than the jobs. Since welfare encourages all the dependents to come and work.
    Well said, Trixie!!

At least Paul has a consistent honesty and that's something that is sadly lacking in our politicians today on this issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast