Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video: Illegal kills three year old in ice cream shop.

Friends of ALIPAC,

Only three days left to reach our fund raiser goals of $30,000. We are currently at $28,280. Please respond quickly and do not allow this to become the first time in our history we failed to reach our goals. Time is of the essence.

--

Please take immediate action today in response to another 100% Preventable death of an innocent three year old American child and two women.

Please take ten minutes of your time to join with thousands of others to make an impact.

1. Watch the video at this link.
    2. Make a supporting comment, vote five stars, and add it to your Favorites to push it up the Youtube charts where others will see it.
    3. Forward this email and video to all of your contacts with a request that others pass it around.
    4. Pick up the phone and call your US Senators and members of Congress and ask them this question and request a response.

"If this was your child that was killed, would you start doing your job to protect the thousands of innocent Americans killed each year by illegal aliens?"

VIDEO
    Illegal Alien Kills Child + 2 Women in Ice Cream Shop
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRr66E0ofU

CONTACT INFO FOR YOUR CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES CAN BE FOUND IN THE ALIPAC ACTION PANEL UNDER "LOBBYING" On The blue tool bar atop of each page at www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Wow, I wish I had this myspace page about five minutes ago I could have included it in the email alert going out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah sorry about that I just found it myself. But did you see that rap sheet.

I believe that these familys have a good chance for recourse against the city of aurora and denver!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Yes, I would say the families should have a recourse against the cities - but also against the state and federal government as well.

It just doesn't seem to me it would be hard to prove our government is complicit in the illegal movement and in the deaths and crime committed against citizens.

Somebody should archive the page, before MySpace yanks it.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Thanks for the good cry W.

How many of our babies must die before our government stops defending these animals? I hope this judge has difficulty sleeping at night. I should be used to it by now, it is almost a daily occurrence, but it breaks my heart.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The family of this baby and the two women need to sue the pants off the mayor and the judge and anyone else who is involved with this scumbag who killed them. These traitors have blood on thie hands and should be hit HARD in the wallet.

So this illegal alien mowed down 3 lives with an expired driver license.

This sort of strikes down the theory that we should give driver licenses to illegal aliens residing in the US, because the licenses make them better drivers. Ug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast