Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

zeezil wrote:
    Anyone know how many mobile mexican consulates there are? Does every Mexican Consulate (4 have a mobile consulate to use as they see fit?
    I have been trying to find out the number. I know Chicago has at least two and Salt Lake City at least one. I feel mobile consulates should be outlawed since they operate on American soil anywhere.

Mexico needs to learn tolerant Americans will only tolerate legal behavior by consulate members of foreign governments. In my opinion this consulate staff member should be expelled from the U.S. for speaking of political subversion against the United States government. What does he tell audiences in speeches or advise clients in private?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    zeezil wrote:
    Anyone know how many mobile mexican consulates there are? Does every Mexican Consulate (4 have a mobile consulate to use as they see fit?
    I have been trying to find out the number. I know Chicago has at least two and Salt Lake City at least one. I feel mobile consulates should be outlawed since they operate on American soil anywhere.

Mexico needs to learn tolerant Americans will only tolerate legal behavior by consulate members of foreign governments. In my opinion this consulate staff member should be expelled from the U.S. for speaking of political subversion against the United States government. What does he tell audiences in speeches or advise clients in private?
    These Mexican mobile consulates are taking the American concept of bookmobiles way too far!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil wrote:

These Mexican mobile consulates are taking the American concept of bookmobiles way too far!!!
    mobile consulates compared to bookmobiles--Excellent!!!!
    Benjamin Franklin

AE

I have emailed my congressman, but also our two senators as well. Have we emailed Lou Dobbs with this? How about Tancredo?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

Here is something people. I just spoke with Senator Gordon Smiths office in DC, and they stated the very best way to be sure your congressman/women and senators see this link to the YouTube video of thsi man making his Reconquista statement on U.S. soil, it so fax it to their offices.

I have "FAX" set up on mine and have a scanner, but have not been able to get mine to work, so far, but will keep trying. I suggest that you all do so as well.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I rated and posted the minute I got the alert quit a while ago and it has not come up..do you think it is because I posted a link to alipac?

also e-mailed to about 15 senators and 10 news shows...Dobbs, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, fox report etc.

I am going to try posting again
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone contacted Governold Arnold to let him know?
    Benjamin Franklin

JAK
    Am working on this!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Posted again!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

As a matter of fact we had a mobile consulate in town this week. I'll look later to see how many people they serviced... This is translated from La Raza.

Mobile Consulate visit Waukegan

La Raza | March 2, 2008

Mexican interested in processing license plates and passports can do so from 11 to 14 March in the church of Our Lady of Guadeloupe.

The Consulate General of Mexico reported that only met people who have made an appointment telephone, and to do so should call (847) 599-3051 Church of Our Lady of Guadeloupe.

Waukegan will also visit the "Window of Health, a department that is responsible for disseminating information to all sorts of people who might lack medical insurance, such as clinics for free or low-cost, and how to ensure their relatives in Mexico through IMSS, but living in the United States.

The press office of the consulate, adding that on average are processed between 300 and 400 documents per day at each visit being made by mobile consulates.

For this visit to Waukegan individuals should prepare the documentation required, to obtain a passport must bring his birth certificate certified and official identification with two photocopies, as well as two color photographs with white background (passport).

To obtain the matricula consular is required by the certified birth certificate, an official identification and proof of address attaching a photocopy of each document.

The seat of the Consulate-Mobile will be the Church of Our Lady of Guadeloupe, 2415 N. St. Butrick. From Tuesday March 11 to Friday 14.

As for health information, the head of department at the Consulate, Raul Garcia clarified that are not offered medical services only valuable information, such as ensuring through the IMSS, free services offered by the state as All Kids and locations of clinics for people without health insurance, among other aid.

http://www.laraza.com/2008/03/02/consul ... -waukegan/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast