Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dick Armey

I do not agree with just about anything that Dick said in this video. Dick use to be a politician and seems to have forgotten just what illegal means. Using his example I guess that 1 could say that it would be OK to rob the bank if it was night time, no one was around to see me but it was to feed the babies. What BS! Freedomworks does do some good on certain issues but Dick's views on illegal immigration are not mine.

Sent the following email to Glenn Beck and Pat Gray including the video and maybe Beck will ask Armey about his concern for ILLEGALS instead of Citizens sometime before or on the 12th:

"Some wonder why McCain did not win and their party is not in power; just listening to him and I can see McCain nodding his approval! Maybe you will have a chance to ask Armey about this video on the 12th."

Dick Armey is an open borders traitor

IMHO
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dick Armey and Freedomworks.org...

Dick Armey and Freedomworks.org...can we say, "Woe to ye hypocrits"?

Do you doubt the statement above...then check their website out: http://www.freedomworks.org/issues

Now with that said...are they in at ALL 912 projects?
    I want to say in my local chapter...they are not yet...and the GOP has tried to grab the organization...but, have yet to do it...the local organizer will NOT allow either the D or R political pundits to grab it...they do let them speak at the meetings, but they can NOT be the leader!!

I personally do NOT like the Dick Armey & Freedomworks crowd...a.k.a. NeoCons!!

That is my take to this affair...

Quote Originally Posted by navigeur
    Why is the time stated on posts:

"All times are GMT + 10 Hours"

Is this not incorrect for the United States?

Why are we Saturday morning already?
    Go to: YOUR ACCOUNT and then to YOUR INFO and you can set the time for your time zone.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm just glad Armey's no longer a congressman.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

It is important to make clear that those such as Armey, Lindsey Graham and others are just SHILLS fo big business.

That is the most effective way of winning over the American people and making them mad enough to confront these type of cheap politicians and members of the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by navigeur
    Why is the time stated on posts:

"All times are GMT + 10 Hours"

Is this not incorrect for the United States?

Why are we Saturday morning already?
    Go to: YOUR ACCOUNT and then to YOUR INFO and you can set the time for your time zone.
    That worked. Thanks, John.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Dick Armey of Freedomworks Wants Liberty for Illegal Aliens

'Bless ...Sep 3, 2009 ... Dick Armey was an unashamed open borders advocate the entire 18 years he was in Congress. 7 posted on 09/04/2009 8:10:17 AM PDT by La Lydia ...
    www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2332108/posts - Similar

This is Dick Armey of Freedomworks. Retired Congressman Dick Armey is the top national organizer for the 9/12 Marches coming this month in ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM - Related videos
    NO AMNESTY

Dick Armey

The problem with many who want to piggy back onto the Tea Party protests, is that they are part of the initial problem. Armey & many like him have allowed the situation to get where it is with poor voting records. They try to win a voting block by voting to pacify those ultra liberal groups. Each time a politician does this it sends a false signal that Americans wants to grant amnesty when in fact Americans want their laws enforced.
    If Armey wants to join the Tea Party folks, they must demand he openly & notoriously endorses plans to enforce our immigration laws, properly secure the borders & especially our porous & severely under-protected southern border, and prosecute employers of illegal aliens while shipping the illegal alien employees home asap! Armey cannot issue a wishy washy statement that he can obfuscate & dance around at a later date. He is either with us, or he is NOT!
    DHS just issued a report touting their control of the Mexican-American border Ports of Entry checkpoints. They say, they have interdicted approximately 28% to 30% of the illegal traffic coming into America, at these Ports of Entry. Think about that!!! That means the other 70% is getting through! Would any of us last at a job if our performance was at a 30% level versus a 70% failure rate??
    And they want us to let them run health care?????????
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast