Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need your opinions on this please.

Friends of ALIPAC,

We would like to sample the opinions of our national supporters.

Please review the following information and comment beneath our Youtube video or at ALIPAC.

Retired Congressman Dick Armey is the Chairman of Freedomworks and a Corporate Lobbyist in DC. He is a keynote speaker at the 9/12 events, prior Majority leader in the US Congress, and Freedomworks is the main organizing group for the DC 9/12 events.

NumbersUSA records on Dick Armey's immigration stances.
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &retired=1

VIDEO
    Dick Armey of Freedomworks Wants Liberty for Illegal Aliens 'Bless Their Hearts'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM

Please share your opinions and reactions to this information beneath the video or at ALIPAC at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-947578.html#947578

The ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Illegals=higher taxes, less medical care for us, etc.

I am not able to leave a comment on You Tube for some reason, will attempt this later.

I can't understand how groups fighting against high taxes, imposed gov't health care and/or other violations don't understand the direct impact/ relationship the illegals population has on these matters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "feed their babies, bless their hearts" talk of Dick Armey ignores the fact that Americans are trying to feed their babies and struggle to find and hold jobs. Citizens want to receive good wages to support their families, and they have to compete with illegal aliens in many occupations. Now many Americans are out of work, on food stamps, and just trying to make ends meet because illegal aliens are taking their jobs and the part time jobs that people may need too. Where is the "bless their hearts" for the American families?

Revelation 3:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Feeding Babies

Dick Armey is a libturd who would starve us all to death with the third world influx that would come without immigration enforcement. These people do not live in the real world and the road to hell will be paved with their good intentions. We do not need competition from the third world for the scarce jobs and resources in this country. Perhaps Dick would like to open his house and accomodate a number of these illegal immigrants. He is awful damn generous with our hospitality.

Speech by Army - 'Bless his Heart' !! ...

The key word here is ILLEGAL ...

The illegal invasion of America, paid for by the corrupt government of mexico is bankrupting us ...

Our economy and environment can no longer sustain the masses of illegal immigrants coming into our country every day ...

It's time to seal the border and deport every single illegal alien in America ...

It's also time to negate the anchor baby gimmick ...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    The "feed their babies, bless their hearts" talk of Dick Armey ignores the fact that Americans are trying to feed their babies and struggle to find and hold jobs. Citizens want to receive good wages to support their families, and they have to compete with illegal aliens in many occupations. Now many Americans are out of work, on food stamps, and just trying to make ends meet because illegal aliens are taking their jobs and the part time jobs that people may need too. Where is the "bless their hearts" for the American families?

Revelation 3:20
    Yes....WHERE is the BLESS Their hearts for the American families??????

I am not watching another bleeding heart liberal tell me I need to let the illegals get amnesty. I am so tired of these people telling us we are racist, and selfish, . We cannot take care of the problems that we have and some of those problems are because of immigration both legal and illegal. We need to stop immigration for now Untill every American has a job no more 115,000 immigrants per year.Can you imagine what the United States would look like if we had all the cars immigrants, both legal and illegal, were off our roads, milliions of them, that would mean less gas, less road use, Our government officals are screaming at us to use less, but how can we when more people are coming in everyday. I think that Washinton DC has lost their mind, if they ever had one and the sure don't have any common sence if they can't figure out, more people more consumption.

Dick Army

I haven't liked him since the late 80's or early 90's...like his traitorous, crimianl brother Phil Graham who was the major driving factor behind removing Glass Stegal. Army is either a 'Usefull Idiot' or a 'plant' from the Global Bastards into the 'restore America' movement. Also note that Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson is being pushed to become Governor of Texas to keep that state under the Global thumb. As I understand it, when Texas joined the Union, it kept the right to secede or to break itself into 5 states, which would equal 10 senators and MIGHT bring some decent people to DC.

Dick Armey's comments on illegals "Bless Their Hearts&q

I can sincerely understand the need to feed your family and want to have a good job to do so, however, coming to our country illegally (hence the word illegal) doesn't justify that reasoning. They can come to our nation just like everyone that wants to work here, by applying for a work visa.

We just had a situation in our town on Aug 22 where a group of illegals and one legal were driving (probably drunk) and going very slow and erratically. The man and his wife passed them and sped up, coming upon another driver and had to slow. This car he passed came up on him rapidly, rammed his rear end with their car (his wasn't hurt as he had an SUV). They took off and went to our local Kroger's and the man had his family get out and run into the grocery store to call 911. The woman heard one of the men in the car that chased them say, "Shoot him, Shoot him." The sheriff arrives, the woman tells him about what they said and two of the men who were walking away threw something behind a newspaper box. The sheriff got the gun, saw it had been fired as it was loaded with the chamber empty. Three of the four men in the car were here illegally, one had a work permit.

Now you tell me, how's that "Bless their Hearts" thing working here?
    I was angry and called the sheriff as we have a couple locations where we have Mexican people living (we have several wonderful Mexican food restaurants in the area where most of them work) and I wanted to know if they are here legally and if not, then they should be deported.

If you are here in this country illegally you should be deported and go back to your own country to get help. Their own country should be supplying jobs and if they aren't then they should be hassling their own government not ours.

I have been on guard of the Tea Party Leaders agenda. I don't trust them on immigration issues at all. Who hires the illegal aliens?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast