Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

------------------------

dulicate
    ------------------------

Whatever it takes, let's get it done.

Welcome to all new recruits!
    Remember that the American people have not the money, the lobbyists or easy access to Washington Congressional offices whenever we want to walk in.
    But since we are paying the salaries, health benefits, pensions and perks for the people elected to Congress and the administration, the best thing we can do is email, fax and call about our polite opinion pointing out the errant stances in this bill or other.
    Yell politely!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The American people stopped shamnesty twice before in just the past four years. And that was before the rest of the American Citizens were awakened to the insanity and mad as hell.

The traitors haven't seen anything yet. Bring it on!! We are MORE than ready to fight til the very end!!

To any traitors who vote for amnesty: You will be watching your own political demise. You're not only traitors, you're obviously self-destructive.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    The American people stopped shamnesty twice before in just the past four years. And that was before the rest of the American Citizens were awakened to the insanity and mad as hell.

The traitors haven't seen anything yet. Bring it on!! We are MORE than ready to fight til the very end!!

To any traitors who vote for amnesty: You will be watching your own political demise. You're not only traitors, you're obviously self-destructive.
    I think it would be a good idea to do the same as some others did when they protested the healthscare bill. They drove around in caravans with anti-Obamanation posters all over their vehicles. It sure works better to get attention than standing on a street corner waving your banners!

Call, for sure, but also get together with teabaggers, Resist.net, and other like-minded orgs. to protest AMNESTY, the A.C.L.U. and the MEDIA BIAS, on October 17th.

In Atlanta, there will be a huge group of people driving from surrounding states to protest in front of CNN at Centennial Park and Marietta St. They will have banners and posters on their vehicles. It's called Can You Hear Me Now? And they will start gathering at 10:30 AM, but the actual protest is from noon to 2 PM. Parking will be on the parking lots nearby. There will be speakers too. Come, if you can make it!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

PatrioticPatti - Great to hear! My local 9-12 Project group is also planning a Can You Hear Me Now? Protest/Rally on Sat Oct 17. They are planning to protest at local TV/media stations. I don't think they are planning anything specific about immigration on that day, though.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I plan to be at 30 Rock bright and early on the 17th.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    PatrioticPatti - Great to hear! My local 9-12 Project group is also planning a Can You Hear Me Now? Protest/Rally on Sat Oct 17. They are planning to protest at local TV/media stations. I don't think they are planning anything specific about immigration on that day, though.
    It doesn't matter. YOU can! Can You Hear Me Now is not about any specific complaint other than how the media is biased about what they choose to report and how they do it. You can protest their bias in how they report , or don't report how Americans really feel about illegal immigrants.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

working4change
    No amnesty! I don't know how many ways or times we must say it but NO AMNESTY AGAIN !!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123