Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: William Gheen Vs. Geraldo Rivera Today Trying to Rescue California from Illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good job W!

Actually thought Geraldo was reasonable, considering we know how he feels re the subject of illegal immigration, and he made sure to mention our organization again at the end of the show while saying something like he realizes there are others who share your views.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He really started talking over me and trying to shut me down fast near the end there. Once he knew I had his fiction ready for pulverization he started cutting me off trying to stop me from landing the blow on him solidly.

He took off from that conversation fast and later said that there was no evidence that many Americans were being killed by illegals each year.

Rivera is not just a liar. He is a liar that is willing to go on one of the most listened to talk radio station in America, in illegal immigrant invasion Ground Zero Los Angeles, and lie to everyone in an effort to conceal mass murder atrocities against US Citizens by illegal aliens each year.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Great job as always!

April
    Rivera is not just a liar. He is a liar that is willing to go on one of the most listened to talk radio station in America, in illegal immigrant invasion Ground Zero Los Angeles, and lie to everyone in an effort to conceal mass murder atrocities against US Citizens by illegal aliens each year.
    You know all people have to do to see the violence being perpetrated, is do a search on victims of illegal aliens and tons of info and proof comes up, perhaps Geraldo does not access the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    You know all people have to do to see the violence being perpetrated, is do a search on victims of illegal aliens and tons of info and proof comes up, perhaps Geraldo does not access the internet.
    Geraldo Rivera knows damn well that illegal aliens are killing Americans in every state coast to coast and Alaska and Hawaii as well!

He knows about all the deaths and completely omits them from the conversation. Later, after I was off the air he had some woman call in and say there was no evidence to my claims and that I was "off his rocker" and Geraldo agreed with her saying there is no evidence of these killings.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gerry is NOTHING more than a Leftist Mouth piece of Hannity and FOX news just like Colmes was! They are there for the entertainment and controversy ONLY.

We all have known for years Gerry is a left wing lib nut case......it is a shame he once had a pretty good interview ability during the Gulf War! Oh Well......
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is Williams interview with Geraldo! Fast Forward >> to 15:30 if you just want to hear the interview.
    http://kabc.com/FlashPlayer/default....565&ID=2403924

The 11yr old girl who died, her friend said they were fighting over a boy! On Fox today!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is what the Geraldo show was about! Sad!

School fight death ruled a homicide
    Feb 28, 2012 Will a child be charged with crime?
    School fight death ruled a homicide - Fox News Video - Fox News

i stopped listening after the first 3 callers...Geraldo makes my guts hurt when I hear people like that....one man pointed out that even if illegals were allowed to get a drivers license they would NOT buy insurance b/c of their low wages. Licenses in NC cost $38 and i'm sure california.

my question is this, IF we do nothing to stop the flood of illegals and the illegals outnumber US citizens what will stop illegals from running for government offices?
    We will then lose our state California...may as well just give it back to mexico IF we are not going to stop this flood.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast