Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Working on this!

I'm sorry, I've been sick and just saw this. Was going to send out emails, but from what I'm reading here, I will call instead.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WARNING

You now only have this afternoon and tonight to complete your missions in NJ, CO, and Wisconsin!

Please fill those voice mail systems and email boxes with your messages as rapidly as possible.

The bad news out of Arkansas is confirmed and ALIPAC will redeploy all national volunteers to Arkansas early Thursday morning.

Please complete the missions in these three states and be ready to roll early Thursday morning.

Details.
    BREAKING: Arkansas: In-State Tuition Proposal Advances
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-871391.html#871391

Everyone please keep calm and focused!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151170.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    My phone calls were accepted, but almost every email has come back wanting my Address and phone number. I have the feeling if the email isn't from their district they don't care what your opinion is!

Guess the phone calls are what counts.
    We all have relatives and friends/acquaintances that live around the country. When asked that I share that particular connection and how that person will hear from me. I state how their vote will have an affect on my area as well.

Do what you gotta do. But just keep calling and emailing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12