Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I say keep this in the news and watch Obama and MCain like hawks.

Me personally, I am voting third party. Congress has the lowest ratings ever. There are enough people upset with both parties that a new party in the White House is possible.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Biased liberal media exposed.

I think ALIPAC should take the high road here and one by one address each media outlet's response and highlight their poor reporting. It should also be clear that these media outlet's have clearly already chosen the next POTUS. Their comments obviously favor BO and their rapid response and willingness to leave out important information in those responses should be exploited by ALIPAC nationally. If you want to make people sit up and listen to what these two clowns are really saying, take it national. On the other hand, if you want to stick to Illegal Immigration and not get into a pissing match with the biased media, then let it alone.

I fully believe that ALIPAC should respond and call everyone of the people and organizations lairs and hypocrites for omitting what Obama said. I say "Full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes. Why is it that only American children have to learn Spanish. Why not make the Hispanics learn English. After all this is the United States of America and not the United States of Mexico. Of course here in south Texas I would have to say that we are already defacto part of Northern Mexico, but most Anglos here are to stupid to see it. Remember the Alamo, it time to do it AGAIN.

Oboma "Learn to speak Spainish"

Oboma is not admitting the truth. He said what he said and he meant exactly what he said. He needs to press 1 to learn how to speak to Americans. He said they (12 million illegal immigrants)will learn how to "speak english", when will this happen? Perhaps after we learn how to speak Spainish? Agreed he stepped on a "political land mind". But as everything else he does antiamerican this will be swept under the rug.

Obama's "Learn Spanish" comment

I agree that every American citizen should learn a second language. For Obama to suggest that it be Spanish was totally out of line.

Learning a second language not only culturally broadens one. but it helps one understand our own English language better. I learned Spanish (many years ago because I enjoyed visiting Mexico; I have also studied French) and it clarified many English grammar issues for me. Most native English speakers have horrible grammar which is reinforced daily by badly written scripts through TV and movies. TV journalists and reporters don't even know the grammar rules and they have to speak on the spot. When I hear a reporter or public figure blurt out such abominations as "have went" I have to shake my head and wonder how he got the job, or the degree.

By not supporting English as the national language as Obama and his compaign wish to portray... they propigate the slogin:

divided we fall

unity is not the platform of change when you push for bilingual ... sorry

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567