Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your opinions on the escalating Obama Vs. ALIPAC conflict?

Friends of ALIPAC,

You know you have hit a nerve when you send out a press release criticizing Obama's comment "You Need To Make Sure Your Children Speak Spanish" accompanied with Rasmussen polls that show over 80% of Americans disagree and within 48 hours several major pro Obama media networks and the Obama campaign responds!

Now, let us remind everyone that ALIPAC is not endorsing a Presidential campaign and we promise to dish it out to Obama and McCain equally where they are out of line with your views on illegal immigration. In this case, we took action against Obama after seeing many of your responses to his statements.

In the last 48 hours the New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, the Associated Press, and the Economic Times from India have all come to Obama's defense against the ALIPAC Press Release after the Obama campaign officially responded.

Obama's strategy is to dodge the issue of his comments about Spanish and to try and redirect this by admitting that he does not speak any foreign languages, that he wants kids to have more knowledge and skills, and that learning other languages is a good thing.

The biased media reports are defending him in three ways:

1. They are playing up his response about learning other languages being good while many of the reports completely omit his comments of contention, "You need to make sure your kids learn Spanish." They are omitting this comment and the Rasmussen Polling we provided in the release showing opposition to what Obama said.

2. They are attacking ALIPAC and claiming our press release comments that "Barack Obama has stepped on a political land mine by stating Americans should be forced to learn to speak Spanish. They claim he did not say Americans should be forced. We stand by this comment because parents "making sure" their "children learn Spanish" would give American students very little choice in the matter. We also used the word forced because Americans are already being forced to push '1' for English and to learn Spanish to keep their jobs or to be hired for many jobs thanks to the millions of illegal aliens who refuse to learn English.

3. Obama and the media are claiming this is a "Republican" attack on his campaign which is false. ALIPAC is a nonpartisan political action committee. That is our official designation with the FEC. Many Republican websites published our press release while removing the language "Obama is completely out of touch on immigration issues just like McCain."

ALIPAC never tried to distort what Obama said like these propaganda outlets are doing. We even provided a link directly to his speech in our press release!

One of these press responses claims we stated on our site "Voters Reject Obama's call for Bilingualism." We did not say that; Rasmussen Reports Polling said that. See for yourselves at...
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3344-thread-1-0.html

Monday, it is our turn to respond.

Please review all of these materials below. If you have reviewed all materials and you would like to express your opinions or suggestions for our response you can do so by posting at this link or replying to this e-mail. Please do not respond unless you have thoroughly reviewed all materials.

To post your feedback and suggestions, do so at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-720821.html#720821

To review the VIDEO of Obama's statements visit this link...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk

To review ALIPAC's Press Release causing the uproar visit this link..
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122801.html

Media Defense of Obama in Order of Publication

To see the New York Time Response, visit this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-123024.html

See ABC Defense of Obama
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-123028.html

Associated Press Defends Obama
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-123023.html

See CBS Defense of Obama
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-123039.html

To see the Economic Times of The India Times response...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-720780.html#720780

Again, if you would like to give us your opinion on what has happened and what we should do next, respond to this email or post at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-720821.html#720821

Thank you for reviewing these materials and sharing your views with us. This is the wildest response we have ever seen to one of our press releases.

More good things to come!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE MSM is in the tank for Obama and is purposely editing out portions of his quotes. The dishonesty among them is staggering, I have never seen such arrogance and blatant bias.

There is nothing ALIPAC said out of line. I heard the reports saying it was the Republicans as well......excuse me....I'm an Independant. I don't like McCain either. Fair and balanced. LOL

Slap it right back.....you are in the company of Lou and alot of others who dare to stand up. We have PROOF....first hand proof and facts to back it all up. They are grasping at any straw they can find and making any negative statements they can. Lou, Hannity, Rush, Sherrif Joe, ALIPAC......hey what better company! They are still standing because the truth prevailed.

I still believe truth comes out in the end. But just like that LaRaza woman....they try and out-talk you and trail you off the topic and away from the proof.

I didn't realize it was ALIPACs statement that brought this all to light. It's been major news from many sources and views from others that aren't even American that 100% agree with this stance. Guess they attacked the others for so long and got nowhere it's our turn now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oops didn't say what I wanted and couldn't delete the post.

When he says "SHOULD" that implies forced. Either by parents or the school system. If he is that stupid to offend Americans, knowing what the polls are then he isn't worthy of being President. That said, the MSM is in bed with Obama. Alipac has usually been very fair in the analysis of the candidates. Let's face it the elitist newspapers, that quite frankly are going out of business, as is CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and ABC, are not going to change, even if it means THEY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS. Take heart in that their business and ratings are dismal.

He lied , We didn't . We all got a copy of the video and we all realize what he was really getting at also . This Jr Senator wants Amnesty so bad he's about to "P" his pants . Many promises made against our laws and the will of the people . Now he has his La Raza party to go to . I support NO Amnesty candidate Gop or Dem .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I agree, Bulldogger...the MSM is in the tank for Obama, and they will stop at nothing to cover up for him even if it means editing out the most crucial points.

But Obama's statement is on video, and it is not subject to interpretation. He said what he said!.. "Don't worry about them learning English...THEY WILL! YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD CAN SPEAK SPANISH!" Period! End of sentence! He didn't say...Just make sure your children learn Spanish OR other languages...he specifically said SPANISH!

The rest of his gibberish about the French and Germans speaking multiple languages was a weak attempt to cover up the true meaning of his words. But in doing so, he further insulted every American by making us look like a backward Nation because we are not bilingual!

He is unfit to be the POTUS!

Do you realize that video has over 338,000 hits now. The papers and TV is not going to be able to cover up the truth. People send YouTube links to their address books. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I didn't realize it was ALIPACs statement that brought this all to light. It's been major news from many sources and views from others that aren't even American that 100% agree with this stance. Guess they attacked the others for so long and got nowhere it's our turn now!
    The video was already getting lots of attention and this story was starting to break on Fox and CNN.

ALIPAC just gave it the kick it needed with our press release and all the calls made to Obama's campaign to complain.

I think we moved at the right time with mostly the right message to throw the opposition into damage control.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    The video was already getting lots of attention and this story was starting to break on Fox and CNN.

ALIPAC just gave it the kick it needed with our press release and all the calls made to Obama's campaign to complain.

I think we moved at the right time with mostly the right message to throw the opposition into damage control.

W
    Yes, and they sent their talking points to their puppet media to do the damage control. Americans, for the most part, are not dumb.

I think your assessment is spot on, if the MSM is in spin cycle then a nerve was struck. This story spread very rapidly and is still a hot topic of debate even on popular liberal forums, in other words... Great Job!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast