Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: $465 for Amnesty: Obama to Make Illegals Legal Before Election Day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    “On the same day the unemployment rate rose to 8.3 percent, the Obama administration announced a requirement for illegal immigrants to apply to be able to work in the U.S. The administration’s guidelines don’t just encourage illegal immigrants to work in the U.S., they actually require them to apply to do so.”

Exactly right Mr. Chairman. Now stop him. You guys are Congress after all and you are the ones that make law, not the President.

Not only is Obama looking to stack the deck with illegals, but he’s also making a quick buck at it. I’m wondering just where that $465 per illegal is going to end up. Isn’t anyone else curious?
    Yeah he is stacking the deck with an illegal alien voting bloc and while he is at it , he is going to make sure that illegals are put in front of Americans for jobs......this is OUTRAGEOUS and still no one is doing anything!!!!

Apil
    \you are 100 % right congress is the one that make the law not obama
    I can not stand him at all so to congress wake the hell up stand up for the USA
    God Help our Country you see what obama doing & you all don't say any thing wake the hell up

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    Apil
    \you are 100 % right congress is the one that make the law not obama
    I can not stand him at all so to congress wake the hell up stand up for the USA
    God Help our Country you see what obama doing & you all don't say any thing wake the hell up
    You are right, but Obama isn't the only problem--time to clean house. Vote non-incumbent. There are only a couple worth keeping, like Ryan, but frankly I'd lose him too if it meant we could clean out the entire rats nest of Congress. Harry Reid pocket vetoes legislation from the House, why isn't he in court defending himself against high-crimes and misdemeanors? When is the last time stinky Debbie Wasserman-knows nothing, sees nothing--Schultz washed her hair? Her hair is an offense all by itself.
    Last edited by Watson; 08-05-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Better words
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

what with every one in Congress don't you care about Our Country don't you have any back bone ?
    you all see what obama doing & yet you let him do this why don't for get who put you all in offices we did
    & this harry Reid I never like him at all & all of the other I would not have any of them On my side at all
    every on in the wh better start & do some thing about Obama this is your country Not Obama
    I don't know how the hell he got in sure In hell I did not vote him in
    as for all of you kids that are going to vote . wake the hell up & see what he is doing .
    as for jobs that another joke . Pa has no jobs at all . I will tell you who has the jobs Obama friends
    The illegal Immigrants has our jobs that who . I will name them all TJM . Lord & tayor . Instate alumin
    Kmart . & walmart . many more but our guy's & girls can Not get jobs . that why get every One of the illegal
    immigrants & all of the other Country . out & may be I say May be we will have a jobs why we have family also
    but we don't mail Our money back home so more can come over &the gov know this . so come on wake the hell up Congress
    The ball in your court Now
    No amnesty Or dream act

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    They don't get citizenship and they don't get the right to vote.

JohnDoe2, you weren't born yesterday, and you're not that naive.
    Haven't you ever worked as a proxy voter registrar, as a poll watcher, or as a ward organizer getting out the vote?

Criminal voter-motorers with fraudulently obtained voter registrations have a pint of whiskey for anyone willing and able to sign someone else's name on the voter rolls at the polls.

Crooked voter organizers bring warm bodies to the polls, even from adjacent counties. A "voter amnesty" just before the elections gives the crooks the opportunity to bring them in even from adjacent countries. Illegal aliens understand a quid pro quo, even given the language barrier.

As for citizenship, that may have to wait until the illegal alien marries a citizen or begets an anchor baby, although deferral by "prosecutorial discretion" does relieve that uncomfortable pressure to assimilate, marry, and/or have a child.

Besides, if one can vote, work, get a driver's license, buy a gun,
    go to school and get in-state tuition in multiple states, get taxpayer-assisted healthcare, housing, education, and welfare, establish credit and engage in contracts, even join the armed forces and get a security clearance... why go through naturalization to gain citizenship? Who needs it?

Why give up Mexican citizenship anyway? One never knows when one might need it, to take refuge in Mexico after killing someone while driving drunk. He can always return later.
    /sarc
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-06-2012 at 11:10 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I'd say a few days after, but he will probably do it in increments to keep his congress if he can, if elections are real.

The 465 is only about 1/10 what those coming to our country pay to come here legally. And that is before attorney fees
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

Well maybe someone should tell the 5,000 that got to illegally vote in Colorado.

5k Non-Citizens Voted in Colorado Elections - Illegal Aliens - Fox Nation

Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Well maybe someone should tell the 5,000 that got to illegally vote in Colorado.

5k Non-Citizens Voted in Colorado Elections - Illegal Aliens - Fox Nation
    Like I said "They don't get the right to vote",

THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW AND VOTING ILLEGALLY, like everything else they do.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Like I said "They don't get the right to vote",

THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW AND VOTING ILLEGALLY, like everything else they do.
    Famous last words...but but but "they can't do that"!!!!! Oh really well just watch them....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast