Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: $465 for Amnesty: Obama to Make Illegals Legal Before Election Day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    Famous last words...but but but "they can't do that"!!!!! Oh really well just watch them....
    I didn't say "they can't do that"
    I said "They don't get the right to vote",

THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW AND VOTING ILLEGALLY, like everything else they do.

(I KNOW they are doing it. I'm saying they weren't given the RIGHT to do it,
    they ARE VIOLATING THE LAW, JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post

And your point??? It is also against the law to intimidate voters. It is also illegal for a campaign to coordinate with a Super PAC. It is also illegal......... Need I go on? If the law is something that does not favor this administration, it is simply not enforced. A law not enforced is as good as no law at all.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post

Looks like we're on the same team folks. John knows they are violating the law. He is correct that they don't have the right to vote, or shouldn't be in any case. We are all against illegals voting and getting away with it.
    Last edited by Kiara; 08-10-2012 at 12:32 AM.

People need to go to PRISON or worse over this BS!!!! There is a tsunami of anger and resentment growing and it's going to peak in November! I don't have to tell anyone here what will happen in the streets and cities of this country if Obama somehow gets a second term. The massive public support and anger over the ridiculous attacks on the first amendment rights of the president of Chick-Fil-A is just a microcosm of the pent up anger and frustration all across this country. And now this?! An unconstitutional back door amnesty?! American citizens are fed up and about to unleash their anger. This constant attack on America, Americans, our religion and traditions is about to reach critical mass! Like a wounded animal with only one way out, the outcome is painfully predictable. Let's hope that our politicians are paying attention. They ignore our resolve at their own peril.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123