Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$9,000,000,000,000,000.00 Debt Ceiling. What's the Big Deal?

by JOHN W LILLPOP
    San Jose, CA

Watching liberals argue against more federal spending is a rare treat and provides a terrific lesson in blatant hypocrisy. It happened today when the federal debt ceiling was raised to a mere $9 trillion.

So, what’s the big deal? All we need is some belt-tightening on spending and we can lower that ceiling to a far more reasonable level.

Cutting or ending these programs would help:

-Welfare
    -Food stamps
    -Medicare
    -New prescription benefit program
    -Social Security(Raise retirement age to 75)
    -Department of Education
    -"American Dream” mortgage program for minorities
    -Foreign aid
    -Stop illegal immigration

In addition, let’s bill Mexico $500 billion for expenses related to
    caring for illegal immigrants over the last five years.

While by no means exhaustive, this plan of attack would put the US back on a sold financial footing.

Whatever the end result, its been a thrill just watching all those liberals arguing against federal spending and preaching for fiscal responsibility!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Which amounts to $30,000 per man, woman and child in the US. No mention if illegal aliens were in this calculation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Which amounts to $30,000 per man, woman and child in the US. No mention if illegal aliens were in this calculation.
    Of course the illegals won't be included in this calculation. We're all suppose to just shut up and foot the bill for these leeches.

I think the debt should come out of the pockets of those that are spending our money. Lets see how compassionate the usual suspects are in Congress when they are the ones that have to pay for it and not us.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

no mention

No mention of the 2 trillion we are on the hook for in Iraq. Let's just stop that and we could use the money to build our country, resulting in far fewer transfer payment dollars.

Of course the illegals won't be included in this calculation. We're all suppose to just shut up and foot the bill for these leeches.
    And that is one big problem. If they cut back social services programs to Americans they better cut out the illegals entirely. Otherwise, we better get ready to start picketing the social services offices to take photos and point out every single person who walks in the door who can't speak fluent English. And we better lay off all the foreign language speaking employees as well since if they stop helping illegal aliens, they won't need bi-lingual employees at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And we better lay off all the foreign language speaking employees as well since if they stop helping illegal aliens, they won't need bi-lingual employees at all.
    I can't wait to see that!

My plan

No more aid for any Illegal Alien, with the only exception of life or death.

No more Foreign Aid. If someone needs fight a war they pay.

Take all 90% of the oil in Iraq and sell it on the world market and the money goes to paying down our debt.

Pull our troops out of Iraq and start protecting the USA.

All the jobs that the currently are being taken up by Illegals, as well as the daylabor centers are used to give jobs to people on welfare. This way there welfare can be gotten rid of.

No more bi-lingual backing in any way shape or form with taxpayer money.

Reduce the pay by half of govenment leaders higher than congressmen and up.

Do not give Mexico any money for protecting our border.

Hmmm, I dunno. Seems to me that a lot of those life and death scenarios have to do with gunshot victims from gang wars.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr

Hmmm, I dunno. Seems to me that a lot of those life and death scenarios have to do with gunshot victims from gang wars.

Than deport then asap.. and send the bill to thier local goverment..
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr

Ok,Ok break my arm NO EXCEPTIONS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast