Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We continue the fight what else? Just because you loose a battle or two does not mean you throw in the towel for the entire war! We continue and we educate others and get them to join our ranks.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Just because you loose a battle or two does not mean you throw in the towel for the entire war!
    Well said. The interesting thing is though...the war has yet to begin. What's coming next will redefine everyone's concept of war.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

April
    Yes American made, we must continue on, Never give up and Never give in!

I didn't mean at all to suggest that we give up. HELL NO! Obviously, the local communities are being forced to pass these laws because the Fed. Govt. isn't doing their job to protect us from illegal aliens. But if Hazelton looses this battle, what is the next step? Does this go to the Supreme Court? I mean, it's so frustrating because we ought to be able to pass local legislation to fight this in our own communities when the idiots up in Washington won't do anything about it, right? I know I'm ignorant when it comes to the law but I'm willing to learn if someone can explain this to me.

Donation sent! God Bless Mayor Lou Barletta and Hazleton's citizens. The ACLU has just gotta go!

Oughtta throw the ACLU and OLBers over the border if they think it's bad here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12