Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

** 100% TAX DISOBEDIENCE PLAN **

Many on this board have been mentioning that they desire to use civil disobedience to withdraw funds from a government system gone awry with this illegal immigration invasion. However, many fear they could get into serious trouble by doing so - and this is true. You will first be charged with a felony and WILL have to visit court. But having done lots of searching for CASES which have been dismissed before they even went to full trial - I discovered the following article which proves without a doubt that the 1040 form is a FRAUDULENT instrument and a case has been recorded as "Dismissed, with Prejudice".

I STRONGLY recommend anyone who wants to learn how to perform a bit of civil disobedience take a deep look into this particular case. Have a good lawyer and provide him/her with this information for the day they DO come for you. You will already have a defense built, with established case law!!

Here is the link:

http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTP2/UPDAT ... -06-09.htm

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

To hold your taxes threw claiming many dependants is not a felony. It only becomes a felony if you do not pay up all the taxes owed by April 18th. To use this method prevents them from earning interest on your money.

To not pay taxes at all, no doubt make sure you have an attorney. Posts like this scare off the majority needed to make an impact of any kind. For either method.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    To hold your taxes threw claiming many dependants is not a felony. It only becomes a felony if you do not pay up all the taxes owed by April 18th. To use this method prevents them from earning interest on your money.

To not pay taxes at all, no doubt make sure you have an attorney. Posts like this scare off the majority needed to make an impact of any kind. For either method.
    The post should not be considered "frightening". It is important for people to know that, while they can be demanded to appear in court, the link provided in my post shows how one gentleman and his lawyer won the battle. This should bolster efforts, not frighten people away. The information regarding this case is very important and shows that the battle over taxation without representation can indeed be won.

Nothing in life is without some consequence. Good or bad. The point is, if one gets a good attorney and using the information from that link as a good case, any well-infomed attorney would probably agree to building a defense for people even before they start their withdrawal of funding from a runaway and irresponsible "system".
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

ConcernedCitizen! Turn your right cheek up to received a big fat KISS! this is GREAT research!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Thanks, concernedveteran! Why, just yesterday I was explaining in a post how I wished I could use my tax as a revolt.

Here's an analogy, off the subject, of why I wish to do this. On one hand, the government has made it illegal for citizens to buy pharmacutical products from Canada, obviously to protect the pharm corps. On the other hand, they allow those same corps to go outside our country to get cheap labor. It's a self serving policy that needs to be revolted against. Us citizens have no recourse today for revolting other than faxes and email, which can be ignored. Does anyone know of any other way to revolt (legally) other than faxing and emailing? A protest with signs is just about the same thing and doesn't seem to work. In our revolutionary days, patriots could revolt without harm to others. The Boston Tea Pary was one of them (I don't know if anyone was hurt during that incident).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If millions of Americans stopped income tax from being deducted from their weekly paychecks I assure you the government would take notice. That is their funding. My husband and I have done it. This is in fact taxation without representation which is what the Boston tea party was about. This could be a tax revolt.

People need to realize your dollars through your taxes are funding this mess. Our taxes are in fact funding the invasion. We need to stop contributing to it as much as possible. Unfortunate the federal income tax is the only way I have been able to find. Have to pay property taxes, gas tax, sales tax, etc. I have looked for a way to opt out of SS but have been able to get out of that one or I would.

Bottom line if a large group of taxpayers stopped contributing to the federal income tax we would present a united front, which is exactly what needs to happen.

I understand the "frightening" aspect of this but the fact is We The People should not be afraid of our own government and if we are too frightened to make a stand nothing will change. It is time to stop being afraid and stand up as one and say NO MORE! Our forefathers did it and we can too.

Anyone reading this please seriously consider this idea. In my opinion this is the one thing that has the best chance of making Washington turn its attention exactly where it should be.

This is for your information, I do not recomend doing it though unless you want to wind up in court, you may or not win.
    There is no law that says you have to pay taxes out of your pay check.
    All laws have to use exact wording, you are paying income tax however you do not have any income you receive wages, there is a difference!
    When you started your job you filled out a form allowing a voluntary tax to be taken out of your pay check, to quit paying taxes all you need to do is go to your payroll dept. get a new form and write in "exempt" the IRS will yolw like a smashed cat so be ready for it.
    Years ago at the top of the 1040 form it said "thank you for participating in this voluntary tax program" it has since been removed.
    Your best defence is to ask them to show which law says you have to pay taxes, they will quote you a code # where it shows all the reasons you need to pay taxes but there is no code that says they can tax your wages.
    As I said above I do not recomend doing this, the IRS has more time and money than you and the last this you want is to be fighting to keep your home when you are 70 years old.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would imagine if this bill becomes law that the government would be facing major lawsuits, when they only have to pay 3 years of taxes out of how many? 5, 10, 15 years of employment. If they have been in this country illegally for 15 years working and only have to pay taxes on 3 then I figure the government owes me 12 years refund for the last 15 years that we have paid taxes and if they are given a refund for 3 years of taxes they didn't pay then I would expect to be reimbursed that amount also. Not to mention the corruption we will inherit from them being allowed to work the system, hard working americans that have played by the rules will get sick of this and learn to work the system also.

I am as much against paying taxes as anyone - more so than most.

Count me as one of those that don't have the courage to just quit paying taxes, although every year, our accountant recites to my husband how many people have just stopped paying taxes and filing a return. He says the number grows each year.

Personally, I think there are a lot of ways to reduce your tax liability, as far as income tax goes. There are small ways to do this and it adds up. The best part is, you usually end up with less taxes and some investments for yourself.

A visit with a tax accountant, not H & R Block type, is worth every penny of it. If you could know what will be deductible thorugh the year, you can plan for it. So much of the time, we wait until the end of the year and say, 'wow, if I had known, I could have saved so and so."

Property taxes, I don't know. I'll bet there are ways. I have been trying to find some. They are supposed to be going down in Texas, I will believe it when I see it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell

Actually, NO refusal to pay taxes is a felony unless criminal intent can be proven. Basing a decision to withhold taxes based upon Supreme Court decisions, such as Brushaber, negates criminal intent. That is not to say that you will not be subject to later collection of the taxes and potential penalties via the lien and levy authority of the IRS, but you are highly unlikely to face crininal conviction if you use the right arguments.

As for lien and levy, ask yourself why the IRS always cites section 6331 of the tax code, but cites only paragraphs b-g. Paragraph (a) provides the prerequisites for use of those powers and identifies those who are subject to said powers. Are you among the classes identified?

One other hint: "Tax court" is not a court of law. It is a bankruptcy resolution forum wherein any petitioner is presumed to be party to the federal bankruptcy and seeking relief from a portion of his burden. There is no presumption of innocence because guilt or innocence never enters into the proceedings. There is no reason to even go to tax court unless you are acknowledging that you are party to the federal bankruptcy, and you may note that you will never be summoned to tax court, because it is you who must file any case there seeking relief. By petitioning the tax court, you are declaring your status as bankrupt and merely attempting to change the conditions of your payments against the bankruptcy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast