Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We've been in tax revolt for well over a year...we intend to stay that way. I hope that millions of others will do the same thing...this government needs to learn something from the citizens and that 'something' is : We are NOT SLAVES...

MJ

It seems to me,I am not the brightest by far when it comes to income tax, it would hurt IRS if people would just quit paying voluntary payroll taxes only. I mean change your dependents to 10 whatever it takes to assure you don't pay any payroll taxes, put this money in the bank that you would normally pay and "you" draw interest on it instead of IRS, then come april 15th not a day before, simply take out the money you owe for the year in oncome taxes, keep the interest you have incured, then pay your taxes. It seems to me it would hurt them just not having all your money to play with all through the year as they now normally do! I don't think they can force you to pay these income taxes out of your weekely, bi-weekly, or monthly however you get paid, it is a voluntarily thing not a forced IRS tax law, most of us do that for our convience so we don't get caught at the end of the year, not having the money to pay them with! The thing is for your own peace of mind, you better figure what you owe, put that money away, don't spend it or you will be sorry come income tax time by having to borrow it! If everyone on here and other immigration blogs and forums did this it would make a big deal to the IRS!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

For those who want to participate, but are fearful of government action, the safest way to do so is to withhold all taxes until tax time. The interest ALL Americans rake up over a year for the government is out of this world. That in itself would hurt them tremendiously as well. Our tax money pays for everything. Including their salaries. So yes they will knowtise. What is the estimated interest on 200,000 tax payers dollars?

I personaly believe everyone should go all the way. But, I am also aware that it would take 100's of thousands of people to do this together to make it work without punishment. That would be a good message to plaster on billboards around the country.

At this rate in another 5 to 8 years we will all be utter lawlessness. We will be the last to take advantage of this, since our government has all our correct info and SSN #. And have trained us into whinning wimps who obey laws. But, it will happen. Might as well begin educating yourself on the criminal life now. The movie MAD MAX might be a good place to begin. I am sure the Mexican's and other illegal's have a wealth of information to teach us.

As we get into this up to our eyeballs, putting your money and savings in banks will also be something that will have to change. Since they are all in kahoots the banks will begin confiscating our money for them. That's why our grandparents didn't use banks and were always suspicious of them. They could see in advance what handing strangers your money could lead to. Plus I will add the banks are using your money to fund this entire fall of a country as well. It is not sitting off in a dark corner collecting dust. You deposit it and they spend it for their own interests. You may not collect a pityful interest rate on the money but, they will not be able to invest it and make millions off it to make you a slave and 3rd rate citizen of your own country either.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    I understand the "frightening" aspect of this but the fact is We The People should not be afraid of our own government and if we are too frightened to make a stand nothing will change. It is time to stop being afraid and stand up as one and say NO MORE! Our forefathers did it and we can too.
    Liberty is when a government fears it's people.
    Tyranny is when the people fear their government.

I've heard these echoing over and over in my head recently and they only seem to get louder and louder every day that passes us by.

What do I see in the vast majority of our population in this country? FEAR! Fear of their government. Fear of doing what our framers told us must be done by EVERYONE to keep a fearful government - no to allow a government to keep us fearful.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I do not recomend doing this, the IRS has more time and money than you and the last this you want is to be fighting to keep your home when you are 70 years old.
    When the people sacrifice nothing, government will sacrifice the people.

Keep it in mind as you write about what you REALLY cherish and want to preserve.

Seems like recall that our founders sacrificed their entire life savings, their homes, their ability to be with their families - in order to "PURCHASE" freedom for you and I.

For me at least, there is a higher ideal I live for and it isn't money, property or material possessions. Which is why I'm here.

The reason we have this nation is because people in our history have put their blood, sweat and tears into building that which we enjoy today. Blood, sweat and tears are what maintain hat we enjoy today and what our children enjoy tomorrow.

The reason we will NOT have this nationi is because people from other lands never learned to pay blood, sweat and tears for a higher ideal. They claim to risk their lives crossing seas and deserts to come here - but what are their ideals? Their ideal is to rape, plunder and pillage this nation, siphoning off all it's wealth it's people have built up over centuries. Their highest ideal isn't to GIVE, but rather to REAP.

Most on this board have realized this and have begun to take at least some action. However, without a majority on our side, those who come to reap will eventually reap and those who have been here will find they truly have nothing anyway.

This is why now is the time for unbridled sacrifice of our own persons and to DO, and to dig deep within our hearts to learn what our highest ideals are.

To me, a fancy new computer isn't the highest ideal. I'll use the one I already have which is old and beat up and in need. To purchase a home, I have chosen to forego this. To purchase fancy ham radio equipment (I'm a ham operator) will be set aside.

If we sacrifice nothing now, those flooding our borders along with those permitting them to do so will ultimately be the ones who have sacrificed US!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Maybe the better solution is to repeat what was done by the illegal immigrants - after all this is an ancient trick .
    If 50-60 million of Americans stop working for one day and just get uot in the streets showing protest and dissaproval of the government politics , it would certainly bring the faster , better effect and less troubles with the legal system .
    The same thing what aliens did should be repeated - something like
    " One day without illegal alien " , or " protect our borders " - so people can also report openly the illegals they know personally
    Already 15 000 bricks were sent to the White house , the senators do not know what to do with them , but this is a good start
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I used to keep a check I got from the treasury department in my dsk drawer to remind me of two things:
    1: once you get drawn into a fight, it becomes harder to look at your situation from a logical point of view
    2: Our taxation system sucks

The check I refer to was a refund of a penalty assessed in 1986 for a little over 6 thousand dollars. I fought it and fought it and fought it.
    In 2001 I recieved a check from the treasury department for a refund of the 6K, plus the interest for so many years bringing the check total to a little over 14K.
    15 years, about another 6K in lawyer fees, and countless hours of my own life doing research. I still don't know if I accomplished a damn thing. If illegal immigration is a barometer of our countries decline during that time, I guess I lost big time in relation to the time I was distracted by the IRS battle instead of addressing my politicians on other issues.
    Just be careful out there with the fed. they hate tax protesters more than they do terrorists or child molesters. They lump tax protesters in with domestic terrorists when issuing wanted posters.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I had always thought that millions of us could stop paying our taxes to the federal government, but rather put in an escrow account; administered by an attorney.

As we have taxation without representation, there is no reason to send to the government to blow on things we don't agree with. But by placing in escrow we are showing that our intentions to contribute to society are good.

We could pool our tax money and help build that fence for example.

D.

Hmmmm come to think of it, maybe we should put our taxes in escrow pending the deportation of millions of illegals in our country. If they are not deported, I'll take my tax money and use it to pay for a body guard for my family !!

I'm going to drop a line to Team America to see what they think about this, and if they have a reputable source to do something like this for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12