Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One problem I see for Oregon is we vote by Mail. We also give drivers licenses to illegals. Can you say this is an invite for fraud? Maybe that’s why we have so many democrats for governor.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

So....go look into how to legally challenge the status of anyone already registered and report back with what you find. I'm sure other Oregonians will find the information useful.

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    One problem I see for Oregon is we vote by Mail. We also give drivers licenses to illegals. Can you say this is an invite for fraud? Maybe that’s why we have so many democrats for governor.

barkway .... tried to catch you.

Read message sent to you, please?

got to thinking though. No matter what the answer is tomorrow, it's lighting a little concerned fire in the proper place!

Hi folks,

barkway had posted this challenge the legality of another voter topic yesterday. He's in another county in Florida. I think it is great.

I've tried to catch barkway, and advise of the second telephone call I just got from the Supervisor of Elections office. She told me "we" had to "prove" the challenge. I asked, and just how are "we" suppose to get that "proof?"

On that she said, she would call me back tomorrow and let me know, as others are working on just how we are suppose to go about getting the proof. That's what I meant above by lighting a small fire in the proper place. aka squirming

Indeed, we are to prove this.

She then went on to say that the "state" is responsible for this, and that the state of Florida is in the process of verifying driver's licenses and social security cards. Now isn't that simply a wonderful thing? When I indicated that both those documents could be fraudulent, how are they checking into that? She said some thing like, "they, meaning the state, has just begun." I indicated I thought that was a day late and a dollar short!

Then another portion of the conversation was that "if they (non English speaking) needed assistance, they could indicate this when they register. " Assistance with speaking/reading/writing English I assume. ??

She then went on to say, "we have to take their word for it." Yup .. like I'm nineteen years old! She laughed, I laughed! She got my point!

Anyway, she's going to call me back tomorrow as "they are going to work on it" as to just how I, you, are suppose to prove they are illegal.

Banned
    Read my response on the other thread.

The only way to pull off a challenge is to have the LOSING candidate instigate it.

Anything else lays you open to the charge of 'racial profiling'.

The ACLU would have a FIT over that!

Let the ACLU have a fit. I am sick of them too.

Pinestraw

We're you telling me to read your post on another thread or are you reiterating it here?

Either way, I still prefer to get some facts straight out of the horses mouth tomorrow. Think you know what I'm saying.

breezy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12