Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

** Will Giant Tsunami Kill Immigration Debate? **

A crazy French man (or is he really that crazy?) has recently visited with top officials at NASA about a piece of fragmented comet which is predicted to slam into the Atlantic on May 25, 2006. This gentleman swears there is a chunk hidden in the coma (tail) of this comet due to "psychic information"

If you'll visit the following web page and scroll down to the section called "Documents", click on the first one that says "High Risk Zones" Probably best to look at the maps and satellite imagery by clicking on "htm"

Have a look at the entire Eastern portion of the United States.

If this fellow is for real, it could end the immigration problem, amongst other things

Unfortunately, if this IS for real, it is entirely too late for mass evacuations of the Eastern United States.

Also, have a look at the map of Mexico. All the "good parts" of the country (along the seaboard) would apparantly be under water.

I wouldn't joke about any of this if the gentleman were able to provide a sheet with the mathematical calculations from which to derive a range of probability figures and statistics - plus the true path of this "fragmented chunk" if probability and statistics proved to be in the highest degree.

Something like this would either end illegal immigration, or it could increase it. Everyone still alive would have to move from East coast to West coast of the U.S. ... 'er, I mean.. Aztlan

Drats
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

What is the webpage concerned?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard Pat Robertson said something about that on his 700 Club show. But he said California was going to get the tsnumi. He says alot of nutty stuff.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know about the tsunami, but I think an earthquake will probably occur
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I don't know about a tsunami, but God I have had my fill of hurricanes down here.

Checked it out on NOAA and NASA no killer tsunami coming for Washington or anywhere near USA. Sorry.....
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....

question

who runs NOAA?

Think about it. Nothing surprises me anymore.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Nice. I give all the goods but neglect to paste the link LOL My apologies...

http://www.savelivesinmay.com/
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I'll cancell my plans for the 25th.

I have a prediction. May 25 another 10,000+ illegal aliens will rush into the United States as party of an unending human tsunami that will impact America from Maine to Washington to California to Florida.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast