Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kevin James hitting this story hard tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so sick of these scumballs!! I agree, we need all of the other groups to join together so that we can become stronger. The time is now. If we wait it will be to late. Should we start screaming about the SAVE ACT some more or what? I'm new to this so I'm not sure what we can do next.

As K. James noted, please call Pelosi and your House Rep, and tell them you oppose this amnesty bill and want them too as well!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't George Bush hint to an immigration bill in his State of the Union speech, which would mean that he is MOST LIKELY in on this too.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Didn't George Bush hint to an immigration bill in his State of the Union speech, which would mean that he is MOST LIKELY in on this too.
    Most likely!

I'm working on it from the outside right now.
    I hope that you are. It is what needs to happen, or we are all toast. We need one UNITED voice to fight all of this. I realize it's logistically difficult.. ..but it just can't be "impossible."

Anything is possible. When there is a will, there is a way.

One enormous powerful lobbying group, (i.e., AARP, or whatever. Something they would listen to -- have to listen to, and that a majority of Americans who want to really do something about this issue would grasp onto. For now we are too splintered.

Even I am confused as to what group is what and who is who. I just happened to join this one because its message board is easy to use.

But, there needs to be unity on this issue. I also have said it before here.

And you need good PR and marketing. (this happens to be my background). A good solid marketing/brand identity, etc.

I know it's a tall order. It's a tough thng to bring together, but it really does need to be done.

working4change
    Thanks for the post Populist. I will start my calls and some emails.

Newt Gingrich made some very salient points at CPAC on Saturday. I agree that conservatives need to be independent. I'll start a thread with his speak webcast link. Give yourself about 30 minutes to watch it.

April
    Action Alert from William chance to make a difference at :

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html

Please join in!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: **HERE IT COMES AGAIN~ANOTHER SNEAK ATTACK

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    high-level meetings that included Speaker Nancy Pelosi
    Pig-losi is very dangerous, and the idea of "high-level meetings" shows that she is pushing for anything for illegals. Be prepared.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234