Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Here is a sheet that succinctly lists all the Senators and their DC numbers. I'm sure ALIPAC has something similar to this, but I found this one-page sheet easy to printout and use:

http://www.informedvoter.info/resources ... rs2007.pdf
    How'd ya know POP?
    Sure do........it's listed on the first post of this thread along with the other information. FAX template thread is listed as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yes, we have this list!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

I have just come to the point of telling them like it is...

I oppose this traitorus amnesty JOKE of a bill. Do we have anyone in these public seats with honor and integrity??? You have the power to take control away from corporations, racist organizations...like la raza and stop pandering to illegal aliens!!! Who put you in office...American citizens or illegal aliens? I will do EVERYTHING in my power to get you out of office...if you vote for this bill! Even if you pass it I will work ever so hard to get amnesty politicians out of office and will support their opponet. Stop being bought off...and stand up and do the right thing!!!!

I have had it with these people!!!! Do the right thing or ASAP you WILL BE FIRED!!!!!

By the way.... I also let them know I have a very good and LONG MEMORY!!!! I will NOT forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will forgive if you change your stand!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Got through on the following numbers to Diane Fienstien.
    Fresno Phone: (559)
    Coincidentally, I left one for Barbara Boxer on her Fresno number earlier today, figured the Fresno VM box wouldn't be full as Fresno is a major illegal area. Fresno Phone: (559) 497-5109

What's Boxer's latest take on 1348? I heard her speak out against part of it but don't trust her to vote against it. (I hope I'm wrong.)

Duh
    Duh

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Jak,
    Thanks for Feinstein's Fresno number. Like the other poster, I also left a strong message against her amnesty bill.
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Jak,
    Thanks for Feinstein's Fresno number. Like the other poster, I also left a strong message against her amnesty bill.
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

PLEASE........remember the TEXT!!

It's so important that they KNOW that we will NOT accept anything less than the legal TEXT.

I'll have to do my calls all day tomorrow. My battery's flat dead. It won't stay charged for long. I need to get a new battery tomorrow.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Hey Everyone!

Anyone still around?
    I just got home but my phone is charged and reaaaaaaaaady to Rumble!
    I am calling every single senator tonight no matter how long it takes me!

I am mad as heck about the missing text and I am mad as heck about the open borders and the constant threat of terrorism we are forced to live under. This is NOT the American way, we do not await tragedy...we go out and prevent it!

I am so mad at this point I might run for president myself just to shame all of them!
    My Message?

I love Americans. I love America. I will put you first at all times.
    I do not pander special interest groups and I will not sit back and wait for us to be attacked. I am proactive. And two minutes after I am sworn in, the damn fence will be on its way to completion.

I want my country BACK!

JAK
    YEAH!!!!!

PAF FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAK
    My battery has died too. I have had a problem with this lately. Guess I need new batteries too. Will try to fix this problem soon!!

I will start again tomorrow!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast