Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

* BLITZ * FILL the Senate & Whitehouse VOICEMAILS this W

~~ FILL the Senate & Whitehouse voice mails this Weekend!! ~~

It wouldn't be very nice to let the senators & pres arrive back in DC on Monday without sending our GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS.

And it's most important that they are reminded that
    AMNESTY by ANY NAME is NOT the will of the American people!!

Here's the Alipac List of CONTACT INFORMATION - SENATE
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Here's the GOP information if you have time to give them a piece of your mind AFTER the senate & whitehouse is filled
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65648

Toll Free Congressional Switchboard Number
    800-862-5530
    877-851-6437
    866-220-0044

Latino PHONE BANK Numbers
    1-800-882-2005. (Spanish number)
    1-800-417-7666. (English number)

Whitehouse Number

Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461
    email: comments@whitehouse.gov

FUN ~FAX~ templates are here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64118

The following 3 points hit the hidden AMNESTY text, the bankrupting cost and the serious financial GOP problems that hit the press hard this week.

~~~ Suggested POINTS THAT the SENATORS SHOULD BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND ~~~

Given that AMNESTY will bankrupt the American Taxpayer,
    Is the Senator / President willing to divest himself / herself of his / her assests to support the millions of Illegal Aliens and their families? Including but not exclusive to, trusts, children's trusts, college funds, off shore accounts, stocks/bonds, ALL investments and properties.
    Senator, either put up and empty your own pockets or stand down.
    Unless you put up your own assets, you have no right to support AMNESTY which will crush the American taxpayer.
    Americans are not YOUR cash cow!

What are you hiding, Senator? The American people want the TEXT of this AMNESTY bill. No, Senator, it is NOT available on Thomas. It is not wise for you to vote on any legislation that is NOT available to the American people for their review!

I'm mad as hell and the GOP or DNC will not receive one dime from me until this AMNESTY bill is killed! I'm mad as hell that you have betrayed my family. Should you vote for AMNESTY, I will do everything in my power to be sure that you are unemployed as soon as possible.

for KYL: you betrayed the American people. You sold out your country for a gift from bush. A lifetime appointment to the Federal bench. This has not gone unnoticed, senator. Are you so certain, senator, that your confirmation will go as planned?
    Think again. Surprise! {use sing song for this one, lol}

Don't forget and extra dose for ENSIGN, CHAMBLISS, BURR

for SESSIONS, DEMINT, VITTER, BUNNING & our Friends:
    let them know the above remembering that They are our Friends. Let them know that this is how you feel about ANY LAWMAKER who supports AMNESTY.

By making these phone calls, we will also be sending a silent message to each of them that we are watching them carefully and remain ON THE JOB -- we are ready for the next go-round!
    We will be heard and we will NOT RETREAT!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it. I've made about 20 phone calls already today, and will do more througout the weekend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I'm on it. I've made about 20 phone calls already today, and will do more througout the weekend.
    YOU'RE GOOD!! REally good, POPULIST

I have an obligation this afternoon that can not be set aside.
    BUT I will be on the phone all evening and well into the night!
    I will post updates a little later.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Am on it. The best thing is with a cell phone, all of my calls are free this weekend!!!

Will post in a bit what my outcome is.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried to call senators' DC number but everyone was busy so I started calling the different virginia offices. I got that neither Webb and Warner had made their minds up to support the bill but both were working on Admendents to the bill. Since Warner has supported every amnesty bill that has hit the senate, I can almost bet on him supporting it. I reminded Webb's staff that one of the reason he was elected because he disagreed with Bush on everything and this was not the time to start supporting him.

Family just left for a party -so it's quiet around here.

Look out phone here I come!!

I'm working on this too.

Don't forget to use the "IN NEED OF ENGLISH VOICES" Thread. This toll free direct line to our Senators is paid for by Mexican Amnesty groups and Our Senators mailboxes need to be filled with English voices not their Spanish ones. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I'm working on this too.

Don't forget to use the "IN NEED OF ENGLISH VOICES" Thread. This toll free direct line to our Senators is paid for by Mexican Amnesty groups and Our Senators mailboxes need to be filled with English voices not their Spanish ones. Thanks
    DELTA
    I'll post it here for everyone. It will be up in the first post with all the other numbers. Thanx for the reminder

we try to keep all of the information and ACTIONS in one place to save time and also *** for the congressional staffers to be able to SEE quickly when they come and mine for info.

We are also able to answer questions that come up and insert any new information as it comes in.

Duh
    Another thing I included = I demanded that the lofty senators be the first to give up their extravagant health care plans to reduce the tax burden that will be caused by 1348 when millions more arrive and receive free health care on demand.

I also told 'em all that employers are fined $10,000 per illegal employee in Holland and that this has greatly reduced the hiring of illegals there and reduced the flooding of illegals into that country. Fining at $10,000 per illegal would allow our government to rake in millions (if not billions) without having to raise taxes

The White House comment line is not taking comments today at (202) 456-1111. After a long and boring message, it tells you to dial the same number (202) 456-1111 to leave comments . . . I hope this means the comment line is full.

Duh
    Duh

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast