Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    YEAH!!!!!

PAF FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Has rather a nice ring to it doesn't it?

My first order of business: Compean, Ramos, Hernandez.
    Second order of business: The fence.
    Third order? Hire all Americans out of work and put them on the border, fully {Mod Edit} and ready to protect!
    Fourth order: Oust Chertoff, Gonzales, Sutton.
    Fifth order: Tancredo for Homeland Security. Hunter For Secretary of Defense

April
    Anyone still around?
    I just got home but my phone is charged and reaaaaaaaaady to Rumble!
    I am calling every single senator tonight no matter how long it takes me
    Yes, Proud although my fingers are numb and my own voice is ringing in my own ears. I am making my way through the list of traitors and letting them know they had better start listening to the American people if they want to stay in office and the full text of this amnesty bill better be put out in the open for all to see and review.

Hi April,

I just printed off the messages and the numbers (again)
    I scribble all over them when I call!

Sorry about the Mod Edit, bad choice of wording. So to whoever had to change it, I can edit my post if you like.

Not having the TEXT {legal language and ALL the sections} out for the American Public to review is absolutely outrageous.

They are HIDING some very serious provisions within this text if they won't let the public see it.

What makes it worse is that either their Staffers are not aware that Thomas doesn't have it or they're being told to blatantly lie.
    I prefer to think that most don't know and have not seen the actual bill that the Senators have.

We MUST get a copy. I truly believe that they KNOW that, should we see a copy in time to rip it apart, we will blow this thing wide open!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Not having the TEXT {legal language and ALL the sections} out for the American Public to review is absolutely outrageous.

They are HIDING some very serious provisions within this text if they won't let the public see it.

We MUST get a copy. I truly believe that they KNOW that, should we see a copy in time to rip it apart, we will blow this thing wide open!
    I think it is horrendous that we can not see the Blank Check that they are getting ready to sign! It could be anything!
    Is there some kind of Freedom Of Information we could file or something?
    There must be some form of Checks and Balances here right?

April

Absolutely Sis, we have to keep on them until they bring it out into the light so we can see it! If they think we are just going to lay down and take this, they are VERY wrong!

I hear you Proud, I have been through lots of lists!!That scribbling is a big help!

Would the best thing be to call and fill all of the DC numbers first and THEN work on the hometown numbers or are you calling all of them equally?

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I think it is horrendous that we can not see the Blank Check that they are getting ready to sign! It could be anything!
    Is there some kind of Freedom Of Information we could file or something?
    There must be some form of Checks and Balances here right?
    Well there certainly should be but we are in the twilight zone right now and everything that should happen is NOT happening and things that SHOULD NOT happen are certainly taking place. Hopefully soon the outrage of the American People will right things and we will be free of the twilight zone. I am personally tired of this distorted reality!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Would the best thing be to call and fill all of the DC numbers first and THEN work on the hometown numbers or are you calling all of them equally?
    DC should be first, imo.

We do want them to have a pleasant home coming on Monday.

WHERE'S THE TEXT, senators?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I have been filling the DC voice mails first, Proud!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast