Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hey guys! If anyone has a spare moment please call 1-202-224-5852. That is Senator Ken Salazar a big backer of this bill, I have not been able to get his voice mail full yet. Would love some help. Thanks!
    Senator Salazar;

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But that has been removed after your purposeful misrepresentation of the Senate amnesty bill on Face the Nation. How long do the criminals have to pay the fine? Is it the 8 years or even longer? Eight thousand dollars is NOTHING (and the fine isn’t even that large) and they will make that back in a few years with Earned Income Tax Credit, Social Security, etc…. And they will be eligible for that IMMEDIATELY.

But you know all that.

We both know what you are about.

And now we know where your loyalties truly lie.

April
    Thanks JAK and Sam! Those are great messages you left for him!I am still leaving messages for him between all the others. He DEFINITELY needs a full voice mail box.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Update:

Senator Kyle DC mail box full
    Senator Sessions DC Mailbox is full
    Sen Martinez DC mail box full
    Sen Chambliss DC Mailbox full

Sen Stevens DC- no voicemail to leave msg
    Sen McCain DC No voicemail to leave msg
    Sen Boxer- DC no voicemail to leave msg
    Sen Feinstein DC- No voicemail to leave msg
    Sen Durbin DC- No voicemail to leave msg
    More later.......
    I've shifted my focus to faxing more. I plan to clean up with some phone calls. Can we get organized? Who should we focus on?
    Sounds great, SAM.

You might add a little spice if you go to the FAX thread {provided within the first post} they're very specially created fax/email templates for all occassions
    I have a feeling that you will find one or two that fill the bill today.

They're an awful lot of fun which is an added benefit!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hey guys! If anyone has a spare moment please call 1-202-224-5852. That is Senator Ken Salazar a big backer of this bill, I
    Done!

Duh
    Duh

April
    Thanks Duh!

A question I just thought of posing them tomorrow. Ask what documentation will be required to prove the applicant was in the country before Jan. 1, 2007 (or whenever). Ask how they will make sure that isn't forged, etc... Explain that this ONE weakness alone will actually encourage illegal immigration. Illegals have been forging documents all along to work, haven't they?

If I may interject a few thoughts?

Right now, the most important issue is - where is the TEXT of the bill.

What are they hiding?

They know the facts........we've been laying them out for weeks.
    We've blasted the facts including the costs every day........they know this is a piece of crap.

** However, the bill on Thomas has little to do with the DRAFT that they gave to the House Of Reps.

** The DRAFT is missing sections.
    Such as 248, which is referenced often but no where to be found.

** The amendments - all 108 of them - are listed on Thomas.
    The text of the amendments has to be 'searched' for separately.
    Why? Difficult, YES!
    It's a hodge podge of hundreds and hundreds of pages.

We need the TEXT and they know that, should we get it, this entire situation will explode in their laps.

Are the Senators using the 347 page DRAFT?
    We're told no. They've got about 1000 pages. Possibly 1200 according to Burr's DC office!

Americans NOT being allowed to review legislation that is being debated on the floor is simply an OUTRAGE.
    Not getting any straight answers from the Senators offices is downright Anti-American!
    What happened to our REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT???

Remembering also..........are these Senators willing to divest themselves of ALL THEIR ASSETS to help pay for the entitlements for these ILLEGAL ALIENS and their families?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Americans NOT being allowed to review legislation that is being debated on the floor is simply an OUTRAGE.
    Not getting any straight answers from the Senators offices is downright Anti-American!
    Good question, Sis! We are going to have to make them represent us as well as be honest with us!!! IT is outrageous what they are trying to pull on us. IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!!! We may be in the Twilight Zone but we are not crazy yet and we definitely ARE NOT beaten !!! Where is the text Senators???? We are not letting up until you get honest and do right by the American people

APRIL

I sit here in total DISBELIEF.
    And I'm furious that virtually NO senate office knows anything!
    Isn't that convenient!

And I will tell you that I can be angry, pissed, disgusted, enraged.......but when I am FURIOUS, I've crossed over the line.

Total and complete DISBELIEF

If they are trying to confuse us or attempt to make us feel STUPID......it's NOT working!!

Imo, they knew exactly what they were doing when Reid placed the old 2611 - 790 pages - out on under the new number 1348.
    They PLANNED on attempting to dupe us with this bill switch! Possibly thinking that most people were not used to looking at legislation and that they could get away with this devious strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    If I may interject a few thoughts?

Right now, the most important issue is - where is the TEXT of the bill.

What are they hiding?

They know the facts........we've been laying them out for weeks.
    We've blasted the facts including the costs every day........they know this is a piece of crap.

** However, the bill on Thomas has little to do with the DRAFT that they gave to the House Of Reps.

** The DRAFT is missing sections.
    Such as 248, which is referenced often but no where to be found.

** The amendments - all 108 of them - are listed on Thomas.
    The text of the amendments has to be 'searched' for separately.
    Why? Difficult, YES!
    It's a hodge podge of hundreds and hundreds of pages.

We need the TEXT and they know that, should we get it, this entire situation will explode in their laps.

Are the Senators using the 347 page DRAFT?
    We're told no. They've got about 1000 pages. Possibly 1200 according to Burr's DC office!

Remembering also..........are these Senators willing to divest themselves of ALL THEIR ASSETS to help pay for the entitlements for these ILLEGAL ALIENS and their families?
    I've heard you mention this. Honestly, is it abnormal to not have the text of a bill that is being debated? Just playing devil's advocate here.

I know that I couldn't find infamouse section 601 (g) 2 where gang members are supposedly eligible.

Is this any different?

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =s110-1348

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast