Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOLL FREE NUMBER US SENATORS

800-862-5530

just ask for the senators office
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it too

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf

800-862-5530

But this number is much more FUN, lol!
    rotf
    Pro-invader activist Enrique Morones gave this number away, instructing people to call.

1-800-882-2005
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can cut through most of the prompt by simply hitting
    Numero uno...Ummm sorry, one
    or two before instructed, we can get more calls in that way!
    te he te he!

btt

JAK
    I would rather use the number Jigsaw gave to tie up THEIR lines!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf

800-862-5530

But this number is much more FUN, lol!
    rotf
    Pro-invader activist Enrique Morones gave this number away, instructing people to call.

1-800-882-2005
    Yeah, I logged in 5 calls to this number as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I would rather use the number Jigsaw gave to tie up THEIR lines!
    Was there a way to transfer to senators lines from this #? Couldn't tell since I speak ENGLISH.

JAK
    I guess not... I tried pressing Zero, I was hoping that would transfer me to the main switchboard, but I guess not. But at least we can use it for our senators.

This p..........s me off! They can't speak english, but calling our senators and these idIots think these people should count!
    A....H...........ES!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Using the Fort Dix problems seems to be leaving them without an argument!... at least at this point some of their arrogant attitudes seem to have been knocked off of their high horses!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast