Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Can't seem to get through to Clintons office! Rings and rings...then get a busy signal! Either busy or ignoring us.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah got through and talked with someone about it, but they put me through to a machine. Argghhhh......well I left my message anyways.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spoke to my senators (several times ) Boxer's aid said she is strong proponet of secured borders and also supports a pathway to citizenship.

Senator Feinstein was completely impossible to pin down! Would not commit to anything.

I reminded them that I am a constituent and a very vocal one and I will vote in the next election based on immigration and not party. I said, the Kennedy/McCain bill is a nightmare and the American people know it!

I told them the borders need to be secured as of yesterday!
    I said, if there is another emergency the American people will hold you all accountable. And reminded them that not only friendly farmers are crossing our borders!

Hearing about these illegal aliens wanting to kill soldiers at Fort Dix should have been enough for our politicians. Did I hear it right that they came across the Mexican/American border?

Did anyone catch them? No, and the reason why is that our borders are not secured, and we simply cannot just give amnesty to all of these people, as some of them may be like these men, wanting to kill Americans, but heck, even some of the ones not purposely wanting to kill Americans, do anyways.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE. it's reported 3 are illegals and crossed in Texas in 1983. They've arrested the father of these 3 as well but not the mother because she's looking after a 16-year-old anchor baby.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So I presume these three were taught to hate in the home, becasue we all know that's where it starts.

Nice to know that this woman has a potential jihadist nchor baby here in our country, that will grow up to emulate his/her brothers.

I callled, and found it funny that the informer told the people in spanish to tell "Their Senators" thy wanted reform!!
    What a joke I thought you needed to be a citizen to have any say on what our politicians do for the people of the USA!
    Oh my bad, forgot our politicians, as well as our Presidente work for Mexico!

thank you Sir

Thank you I will pass that around

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123